Re: Sims 4 or 5 requests

by 9qs236m3kuzj

Original Post

Sims 4 or 5 requests

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Here are some things I think would be awesome in the sims. 

1. make elevators work in every world

2. Infuse sim city into sims. Let us build our own worlds if we choose. Our own sky scrapers and rent them out to other sims. 
3. sims political would be fun. Make your sim run for  some city office. 
4. Allow all the jobs you created to be open to the person going with their sim or being able to build hospitals and staff them.

5. strollers where you can walk your babies

and 

6. incorporate  all the game packs we all bought into the additions of the new one so we can build on it

Message 1 of 6 (361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You just say some interest things, but something are totally impossible:

1. personally i don't understand at 100% what do you mean, if you mean, the elevator work in every costruction we made, ok it make sense, but if you mean something different, well in that case, i don't understand.

2. a something similar to your wish if i remember correctly was made in the good old sim city 4, more less, with the possibility to choose a sim of your town and control it but you can't do to much (is not like controlling our sims in the sims), but a complete fusion about the sims and sim city, at now, is impossible, and not for lack of developers, but simply, the hardware can't handle all of the things in the game you image, so maybe in future (a far future) a game like this is possible, but now, no.

3. this can be interesting, in the game there are already a political carrer, and i think a rework of that carrer can be great, in a way you can go to work (like in the police, medic, actor carrer) and complete different tasks, becoming much harder when you become a major, yep EA can work on this, and can be great.

5. this, well, if you mean toddler, well yes, it can be a good idea, if you mean newborns, well, the utility of newborns in the game actually is 0, they only cry, sleep and make poo, so strollers basically, can't have much sense

6. another thing i don't understand at 100% (forgive me i'm not english, but the english forum of the sims are much frequented so i write here), but you already use in the newest game pack the everything coming into the pack you already own, so honestly i don't see the problem but, as i said, i don't undertand at 100%.

Message 2 of 6 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1 yes make them work in any building. In the city world you can’t build sky scrapers so it’s pointless. You can’t build any larger than 3 or 4 floors.

2. I hear you but with all the realistic games that look like movies I can’t see how it can’t be done.

3. yea only select careers allow you to go with your sim. The vet one allows you to build a clinic so why not a sim clinic in any world that allows you to make potions and medicine that can heal sims like you do in the vet skills for the animals.

4. I know it’s something my wife actually wants lol. She wants to be able to walk the toddlers and infants with more control. Or carry them around with them. 

5. I mean if people bought all the packs and kits for sims 4 make it still playable in the next sims game. Just more improved graphics 

Message 3 of 6 (329 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well for the games, you need to consider a lot of things about it, not only the graphics, for example, in a lot of open world games, the scripts (like the action npc does), start when the player reach a certain distance or, a certain place, to the npc, because, if the entire game world, continue to move or make actions, even the player are far from it, the hardware simply can't handle all the information to process, i want to make you an example, you are in a map of an open world game, both in north and south of the map there are a city with theyre npc doing actions, if you decide to go south, you can see the npc doing all theyre scripted actions, and you obviusly think the world is alive, but in the north city, all the npc are "frozen" because, if the npc far away from you doing their actions, the hardware simply have to much informations to process, and this can cause issues or crashing, in sim city, you manage the world in real life, because a lot of things can happen in different zone of the city, for example, a building catches fire, or a protest in another zone, ect, and that are a lot of script the hardware need to process, if you, to all this scripts, add the scripts coming from the sims, like the npc scripts, the actions you made with your sims, ect, the result is, a lot of things to process, because every npc have their scripts, yeah maybe is the same script for everyone, but even the script is identical (for example the action: walk) the hardware need to process the script "walk" for every single sims, at the same time, and, can be difficult, if you see in the options of the sims, there's a number of suggested maximum sims, because if you play with a number large of the suggested sims, the game, or to be more specific, the hardware when you play, can have some difficult to process the actions in game (unless you play in a literally monster pc, but not everyone have the amount of money to build an iper performant machine) for example in my game, i set (via mod) the max. sims in my game to 15, because over that number my game start to go slow, and have small issue (i play in a old pc at this moment), so, it's all about hardware.

Message 4 of 6 (291 Views)

★ Expert
@9qs236m3kuzj You have some really interesting ideas, some of which can be done via mods already:

1. There's a mod by LittleMsSam called Working Elevators Everywhere which adds in the use of elevators for any type of lot, with no limit on the number of elevators which can be used on a lot

2. TwistedMexi has a build your own worlds mod that you can use to build new worlds (if that is what you meant by building our own worlds) and there's an apartment mod which allows you to create apartments and become a landlord

3. There is already a political career in City Living but I think it would be very interesting to be able to enact changes which effect your world, in a similar manner to how the Conservationist career from Island Living allows sims to consult on policies which have effects on the world, and I think incorporating the debate features from Discover University into the political career would improve the career as well

4. The Turbo Careers mod by Zerbu allows the user to join their sim with more careers such as athletes, business, culinary, criminal, etc and, if you have the venue changes mod (which is also by Zerbu), it allows you to build venues such as Hospitals, Painting Studios, Business offices, Criminal Hideouts, Space Centres, etc which can be used for work

5. The Sims community have been practically begging for more functionality with babies so you're not alone in wanting that so I’m sure that there’s mods which overhaul the current baby functionalities in the game

6. The Sims series always changes with newer versions so it’s not really possible to be able to have all the packs from the Sims 4 to be able to be used in the newer sims, just like how you can’t use packs from the Sims 3 in the Sims 4 You have some really interesting ideas, some of which can be done via mods already:

1. There's a mod by LittleMsSam called Working Elevators Everywhere which adds in the use of elevators for any type of lot, with no limit on the number of elevators which can be used on a lot

2. TwistedMexi has a build your own worlds mod that you can use to build new worlds (if that is what you meant by building our own worlds) and there's an apartment mod which allows you to create apartments and become a landlord

3. There is already a political career in City Living but I think it would be very interesting to be able to enact changes which effect your world, in a similar manner to how the Conservationist career from Island Living allows sims to consult on policies which have effects on the world, and I think incorporating the debate features from Discover University into the political career would improve the career as well

4. The Turbo Careers mod by Zerbu allows the user to join their sim with more careers such as athletes, business, culinary, criminal, etc and, if you have the venue changes mod (which is also by Zerbu), it allows you to build venues such as Hospitals, Painting Studios, Business offices, Criminal Hideouts, Space Centres, etc which can be used for work

5. The Sims community have been practically begging for more functionality with babies so you're not alone in wanting that so I’m sure that there’s mods which overhaul the current baby functionalities in the game

6. The Sims series always changes with newer versions so it’s not really possible to be able to have all the packs from the Sims 4 to be able to be used in the newer sims, just like how you can’t use packs from the Sims 3 in the Sims 4
Message 5 of 6 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mods don’t work in the PlayStation version and really only the money code works there too

Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)