Sims 4 legacy edition won't work

by 00WildJoker00

Original Post

Sims 4 legacy edition won't work

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have this problem for months now, I'm using a 32 bit Windows 7 laptop. Sims 4 is very enjoyable and fun to play with until the Legacy update.

It was somewhere in November when after waiting for hours to finish updating,  I clicked Play and it said: Missing game files..., Please download the Legacy edition!

After some countless repairing of the game, I gave up and stopped trying.

Today, I came back and updated what was all pending for Sims 4 on my Origin and even cleaned/deleted some caches for Origin. 

I decided to click Play and the same thing happened again. "Missing game files...., Please download the Legacy edition!"

Tomorrow, I'll try to clear some caches for the game. (Both the Sims 4 and the Legacy edition) but I don't know how though.

And If none of this worked, I will uninstall the game and reinstall it but it'll take like a week.

Hoping for a response.

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: Sims 4 legacy edition won't work

Champion (Retired)

Select the Game. on the Extra Content tab scroll down to the Legacy Edition. Click on the Download button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)