Sims 4/high School/principal

by THE_SirLOL

Original Post

Sims 4/high School/principal

★ Apprentice

I am looking to try to add my own faculty. Starting off with the principal. 

I use a speech to text program. I apologize for errors but I suspect you guys should be smart enough to get the point.

I've tried:

Careers. _addc_career principal 

Careers. _addc_career hsprincipal

Careers. _addc_career adulr_principal

Careers. _addc_career career_principal

Etc.

Please let me know what the correct script line is for the faculties. The Sim characters I created a long time ago when the game first came out would be perfect for some of these.

Message 1 of 2 (3,477 Views)

Re: Sims 4/high School/principal

★★★ Novice
@THE_SirLOL from what I know you are unable to use your own sims as faculty, even if they are in the Education career. However, you can edit the teachers through CAS (press shift while right clicking on any sim and there will be an option to edit them through CAS) but to change what they actually look like, age, traits etc you will need to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat. Just don't replace the sim with a completely new one from your gallery as that will likely wipe the previous sim from your game.

I'm not EA support/staff or much of a sims expert by any means so I could be incorrect, but to be safe I would recommend just changing up the teachers looks through the cheat instead of replacing them. Hope this helps Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (2,777 Views)