Sims 4 encryption files keep corrupting on freelancer gig

by LuisLTPG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 encryption files keep corrupting on freelancer gig

★ Guide

I created a Sims version of my current best friend and knowing that he wants a career with computers in real life, I decided to book him a a freelance programmer and everything was fine until I tried finishing an encrypting gig. Three times in a row on the same day the game decided to punk me and say the files got corrupted. I don't know if it's because his programming skill is too low but really, three times in a row when he's skill level 5?!

Message 1 of 3 (4,017 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 encryption files keep corrupting on freelancer gig

★★★★ Expert

@LuisLTPG  Yeah, that's common with that particular gig, in my experience.  I think it's designed to turn you into a programmer if you're programming level 0, and does that by failing continuously so you have to keep grinding your skill up endlessly.  SUPER ANNOYING.

Go ahead and finish that particular gig and then NEVER accept it again, LOL!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,940 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@LuisLTPG That does sound frustrating. Sorry for your trouble! Hopefully in the process of working on it caused the Sim's skill increased enough to make it somewhat worth the trouble... and to get them further from the low skill level growing pains for career work. 🤞

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 3 (3,969 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@LuisLTPG  Yeah, that's common with that particular gig, in my experience.  I think it's designed to turn you into a programmer if you're programming level 0, and does that by failing continuously so you have to keep grinding your skill up endlessly.  SUPER ANNOYING.

Go ahead and finish that particular gig and then NEVER accept it again, LOL!

Message 3 of 3 (3,941 Views)