Sims 4 discover university problem

by sonicfan117

Original Post

Sims 4 discover university problem

★★★ Novice

So I chose to live in a university dorm in sims 4 discover university for the first semester and for the next I wated to move back to my current house for the 2nd and I can't it makes me transfer my funds then when I move off campus it doesn't show my old house what do I do?

Message 1 of 4 (3,279 Views)

Re: Sims 4 discover university problem

Champion

@sonicfan117, were you the only Sim living in that house before you moved to the dorms, or were there other Sims that were left behind at the house?Wondering
If you were the only person living in that house, the house and its belongings were sold when you moved into the dorms.  You can move back in if you re-purchase the house, but the furniture will be gone (it will either be in your household inventory, or else it was all sold for cash).  Either way if you bought back that house you will have to furnish it and redecorate it to make it how it was before you left.
If you had other Sims left at the house while your main one was at university in the dorms, you should be able to move back in.  Try the Manage Households function! In this case, the furniture would have remained intact as well! 

Please update us on the situation! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (3,256 Views)

★ Novice

If there are others still at home, have the sims buy the cheapest empty lot ~$2k and then re-invite them back home.  City living also offers cheap apartments ~$7k if they want to live on their own.  I'm trying to take "summer breaks" every two semesters with my Sim and these are the best solutions that I have found. Sadly, my unemployed, recent graduate Sim was unable to move into Desert Bloom Park to sleep on a bench.  This would have been a more realistic solution.

The manage households solution works too, but I prefer to make household moves with the sims wherever possible.

Message 3 of 4 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PugLove888 tysm! this rlly helped 😊
Message 4 of 4 (1,497 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help