Sims 4 computer disappeared

by Ohmyemma111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 computer disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i made a new family, moved them into a new home and furnished it.  I bought the cheapest computer, $900 i think it was.  Sim used it for programming and playing games, then went to the fridge to get food. Suddenly got the mischief achievement or whatever that was. I went to click on the computer to have him do more programming but it had disappeared.  I've googled this and it appears to be a bug from 2015!  My sims are new and don't have much money so buying a new computer will be expensive and cause my other sim stress due to spending money! Cheating a new machine in will, i understand, stop me from getting any further achievements - this may or may not be the case but i don't want to risk it.

Is there a fix for the disappearing computer glitch?

Kind Regards, Emma.

Message 1 of 3 (1,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 computer disappeared

Champion (Retired)

@Ohmyemma111 

Do you have ECO Lifestyle. If so does your Sim have the Recycle Disciple trait?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,278 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Ohmyemma111 

Do you have ECO Lifestyle. If so does your Sim have the Recycle Disciple trait?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the answer.  It turns out the sim who was actually using the computer, who's aspiration is to be a computer whiz, is the recycle disciple and presumably recycled the computer into nothing. Frown At least i know it's not a glitch Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (1,250 Views)