by darkcloud1402

Original Post

Re: Build a Bundle is blank/empty

★ Novice

same with me glad im not alone on this problem

Message 21 of 45 (1,060 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue, just checked again and it's still not working for me.  

Message 22 of 45 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did what you all suggested and it's still empty in the Polish store. I checked litterally EVERY other store available on the list and guess what - everything was fine, all games showed as they should and had a correct prize with a discount. Then I switched back to the Polish version and it's still blank. This whole building a bundle feature suddenly doesn't work only in my region. Lucky me. Large smile

Message 23 of 45 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jaskiria UK store isn't working either.
Message 24 of 45 (966 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bundle not working

[ Edited ]

@freddiecccadman @BIGCHUNGUSISPOG1 and anyone else still seeing this issue, please try a different browser, and if that doesn't help, list your country if you haven't already.

And again, Cottage Living is not currently available for bundling.  So if that's the only expansion you don't own, you won't be able to purchase a bundle at this time.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 25 of 45 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict  Yeah I should have said, I tried in chrome, edge and the origin app but no luck. Also, it isn't Cottage Living I'm trying to buy, there's several expansions I don't own.
I don't know if this is helpful, but I also tried both going directly to the 'build your bundle' option, and buying a game and then selecting 'bundle and save', but I get the issue in either case, and again I tried both these routes on the app/browsers I mentioned before.
My country again is UK.

Message 26 of 45 (930 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @DanteWrathment,

We recently made some backend changes that should resolve this issue, could you try clearing your browser cache http://bit.ly/Clear_Cache_Browser and then give the build a bundle a shot and let us know how you get on?
EACade
Message 27 of 45 (907 Views)

★★ Novice

Issues are still persisting on the U.K. store, tried Chrome (with cache cleared), Chrome incognito and on Origin. 

Message 28 of 45 (900 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @belleoftheplain,

Thanks for that, I've re-escalated this issue for further investigation. I'll update you as I get more information to share.
EACade
Message 29 of 45 (887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, that's funny, because for me the UK store displays everything perfectly fine. From all the available stores I can check (EU), the only one with a blank page is the Polish one so I assumed it's a problem with my region.

Also tried to clear the browser cache again and it's all the same in Firefox, Chrome and Origin. While using incognito in Chrome I get a message that logging in is currently unavailable.

Message 30 of 45 (854 Views)