by darkcloud1402

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 bundle not working

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? im trying to buy the game
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? none
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On origin, try to buy the basic game, and when it asks you if you want to make the game a bundle press create bundle, and no options show up to add to create you bundle
What happens when the bug occurs? i cant create the bundle and buy the game
What do you expect to see? i expect to see options like all the expansion packs i can add to create the bundle
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

being trying to buy the game for around two hours now, i am on origin on the mac. Every time i try to buy the basic game and try to add an expansion pack to make it a bundle no options show up as you can tell with the screenshots. ive tried restarting the game and my computer, and ive deleted and reinstalled origin. 

Message 2 of 45 (7,925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Build a Bundle is blank/empty

Community Manager
Hey again all!

As some of you have already noted, the issue blocking the bundles was resolved last night and should now be working correctly. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this one.

If you run into anything else please give us a shout!
EACade

View in thread

Message 36 of 45 (8,474 Views)

All Replies

Sims 4 Bundle Does Not Show Options

★★★★★ Newbie

Whenever trying to bundle my expansion packs, ranging from Seasons to the new Cottage Living pack, the Sims 4 Bundle Menu shows up but no options are available. I've included a screenshot for reference. In my screenshot, I tested it with cottage living, but I figured the bundle option may not be available for preorders. When I tried with the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack, I still could not see anything I could add through the "Bundle" option (the error persisted). Also, I tried this on my phone too, so I don't believe that it is unique to my mac or my origin application as I did reset it as well as clearing the cache through my mac's "finder". For each of these steps, I ensured that I logged out and logged back in to eliminate potential issues stemming from my account's sign-in. I have bundled in the past, so I am not sure why it does not work now, and I did reach out to customer support but the issue remained prevalent.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 45 (7,867 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bundle not working

★★ Novice
@darkcloud1402 I have this problem too I have already downloaded the sims tho but it wont let me build a bundle. It’s not showing the packs and the area where it normally is has gone greyish
Message 3 of 45 (7,908 Views)

Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Eco Living, Parenthood, Get to work, Paranormal Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Origin and go to Browse Games > Sims 4 > Build Your Bundle
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go to create my bundle (both on the client and on the website) no Expansion, Game, or Stuff packs show up. Its empty.
What do you expect to see? The Expansion, Game, and Stuff packs to add to my bundle to buy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Eco Living, Parenthood, Get to work, Paranormal Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Origin and go to Browse Games > Sims 4 > Build Your Bundle
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go to create my bundle (both on the client and on the website) no Expansion, Game, or Stuff packs show up. Its empty.
What do you expect to see? The Expansion, Game, and Stuff packs to add to my bundle to buy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes

Message 4 of 45 (7,895 Views)

[ Edited ]

@darkcloud1402 @freddiecccadman @ZephyrEuphoria and @lewizemorse  I've merged a couple posts together and will flag this.  I see the same thing in multiple browsers:

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 11.58.22 AM.png

The gray icons for each pack type are not clickable.

Just to be clear, I believe that Cottage Living should not be available to bundle.  However, the bundle feature doesn't work even when someone (i.e. me) is missing at least one EP, GP, and SP not including Cottage Living.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 45 (7,877 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for the reports! I will pass this along for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 45 (7,797 Views)

Build a Bundle is blank/empty

★★★ Novice

I tried to go to build a bundle for sims 4 today, July 20th, and the bundle page is devoid of content on both Firefox and Origin  The page loads but there are no options for building the bundle.

Message 7 of 45 (7,774 Views)

★★★ Novice
After checking with Chrome, it's also empty there too.
Message 8 of 45 (7,758 Views)

Cant build a Bundle

★★★★★ Newbie

I wanted to buy a build your bundle with discover university, dream home decorator, and paranormal stuff but when I went on origin the packs would not show up, so I went to the origin website because I thought maybe it was just glitching but it was the same way there too, were the build your bundles removed with the new sims 4 update?

Message 9 of 45 (7,758 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Sales_Kital Im having the same exact problem! Im glad to know its not just me
Message 10 of 45 (7,751 Views)