Sims 4 baby gender glitch 2020

by RaniaKpop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 baby gender glitch 2020

★★★ Apprentice

This just happened to me today, my pregnant sim had a baby boy when I intended for her to have a baby girl. Every time I tried again it's still a baby boy, I had her eat strawberries and listen to pop music like many sites say in order to have a girl. Please, someone, help me.

Message 1 of 4 (5,340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 baby gender glitch 2020

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Eating Strawberries and listing to Pop music= equals girl.

Eating Carroits and listening to Alternative music=equals boys.

This only works before the baby bump shows, once the pregnant sim has a baby bump the game already assigns it a gender based on the unequal perportion of the random sims in all worlds.

This does not work for Alien babies as there is no way to get ahead of it except Alien couple having a Alien baby the natural way, which is way less Alien to me.  The time between the pregnancy test positive and the baby bump is when that will work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,324 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 baby gender glitch 2020

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Eating Strawberries and listing to Pop music= equals girl.

Eating Carroits and listening to Alternative music=equals boys.

This only works before the baby bump shows, once the pregnant sim has a baby bump the game already assigns it a gender based on the unequal perportion of the random sims in all worlds.

This does not work for Alien babies as there is no way to get ahead of it except Alien couple having a Alien baby the natural way, which is way less Alien to me.  The time between the pregnancy test positive and the baby bump is when that will work.

Message 2 of 4 (5,325 Views)

Gender Glitch Revisit

★★★ Apprentice

I know this problem is supposed to have been solved already but it's still happening. I followed what the person who replied to my last post on this problem said and even deleted new sims that the game has randomly spawned but it's still happening. SOMEONE HELP!!!

Message 3 of 4 (5,231 Views)

Re: Gender Glitch Revisit

Champion (Retired)

@RaniaKpop 

There is nothing you can do to affect the gender and number of babies.once you have done a pregnancy test it is already determined.

If you are not against Mods there are a couple that can change this. If you want to go that route do a search in Google.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (5,210 Views)