Sims 4 Xbox Frustrations

by staceylthompson

Original Post

Sims 4 Xbox Frustrations

★ Apprentice

Sims 4 Xbox One - Frustrations

I’ve only been playing the Sims 4 on Xbox for a couple of months. I’ve got almost all the add on packs because I get bored easily in my game but I think a few things would help.

The main downside on the Xbox for me is that you can’t download other people’s save files. I know Plumbella and Lilsimsie from YouTube both recreated all worlds and I’d love it in my game because I don’t have time each save game to recreate townies, community lots and houses etc. You can also get CC and mods on PC which totally changes gameplay and it really frustrates me watching people create amazing sims or builds on YouTube and I can’t. I do however understand why we don’t have those and how difficult it would be for them to be allowed on console. 

I’m so grateful we have the gallery as I understand we didn’t always have that because I’m not a builder and I need to rely on others!

Maybe I just expect too much, do you guys feel the same and have any tips or workarounds on recreating the above situations whilst on Xbox? I just really hate changing all my townies, builds and community lots every time I start a new game. 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 1 (127 Views)