Re: Sims 4 University Debate Team Not Showing Up

by KassyRae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 University Debate Team Not Showing Up

★★ Novice

My sim is currently in university at Britechester. I was looking forward to joining the debate team, but as soon as I got the notification and headed out to the location, no one showed up. They appeared last week in game and I was able to interact with them, but this time it seems they’re not here. I traveled to a different location and back and no one is there. I do have Custom Content and Mods installed, but none of them are causing any issues. 

Message 1 of 3 (999 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@KassyRae I often feel it could be the students have too much on their plate, some of the old students I've put them in a apartment and helped them finish college and I noticed some of them was in a lot of clubs at college and I couldn't help them keep up. I don't know if it have anything to do with a Mod or not because when this happen to me I had no Mod in my game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (953 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@KassyRae I often feel it could be the students have too much on their plate, some of the old students I've put them in a apartment and helped them finish college and I noticed some of them was in a lot of clubs at college and I couldn't help them keep up. I don't know if it have anything to do with a Mod or not because when this happen to me I had no Mod in my game.
Message 2 of 3 (954 Views)

★★ Novice
@LonaBoom This might be the answer because next Saturday in game they appeared. I was able to join the Debate team and had no issues. Every other club showed up except the debate team so it was likely what you mentioned.
Message 3 of 3 (947 Views)