Re: (Sims 4)The children or adults won’t go to school or work helpp

by jonnydnicholson

Original Post

(Sims 4)The children or adults won’t go to school or work helpp

★★★ Newbie

My sims aren’t going to work or school they say their skipping it if I want them to go and that their “already there and I’d be making them skip” I don’t know what’s going on I tried resetting my computer I tried updating my game nothing is working. Plz help

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@lisaq820126 I had this same problem. I even tried resetting the sims, but they went in to the scarecrow stance...

However, I left the game and went back in. This seemed to fix the problem. Sometimes resetting your machine might be of help as I find errors tend to happen later in gaming sessions.

Sometimes, I find that speeding the game up for a couple of minutes and then pausing the game for a couple of minutes sometimes helps with in-game errors (like sims appearing back home from school and/or work). Going to 'manage worlds' or travelling can also help fix some errors.

I hope this helps and stay well.
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

Champion

@lisaq820126  and @jonnydnicholson It is a known issue. Could you please check if you can relate the bug or glitch to this report? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Sim-stuck-at-work-school-Patch-1-63-133-1-25/td-p/...?

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Trismagistos For me, the problem does not seem to be recurring. Thanks for the tip, though.

Message 4 of 4 (289 Views)