Re: When do we get witches and werewolves for Sims 4?

by a1rose62

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Me too I've been waiting for witches for two years. Supernatural was my favorite pack and when Vampires came out I was excited and bumbed out at the same time because I know that meant they were going to make us pay for every damn cool supernatural we wanted. Since I did like Faires, Werewolves and Witches, and Vampires, and Ghost... but the Ghost we get are kind eh. I knew I'm going to have to fork out the cash for them. Halloween is the season of the witch? Where is it?!
Message 21 of 38 (1,717 Views)

Champion

@a1rose62, I understand being bummed by them only releasing Vampires so far and not a pack with multiple supernatural Sims like they did in the past.Frown   But in the long run, I think this way might be better since with each pack they can dedicate more content, gameplay, and detail to the supernatural Sims like they did with Vampires! Party hat Wile I want all the types of supernaturals that TS3 had, I want them to be done like the TS4 Vampires were.  I prefer TS4 Vampires to TS3 Vampires  They have done something similar with the vacation destinations so far in TS4 --- instead of one pack with multiple locations, each pack is devoted to one location … quality over quantity! Cool We just have to be patient.  Wink 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 38 (1,703 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Of course, it also means they can make more money Wink

Message 23 of 38 (1,684 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Agreed!!!

I miss my Supes (especially Werewolves, werewolves are sexy Secret)

Message 24 of 38 (1,681 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would really like to see Witches as well. I would really like to have the Witches be able to power up in level and skill and have weaknesses like Vampires with Power Points and Famous Actors/Actresses with Fame Points and have a different form like the Dark Form that vampire sims have, that would be really cool. Fairies seems pretty cool as well, however I really don't really care for Werewolves and I'm not a huge fan of Zombies (I get nauseous when I see video games or movies/tv show about them), but if they're there then they're there if they're not then they're not. But I would really love to see Mermaids in Sims 4, I watch a youtube video that had a story line with Mermaids but I thought it was just a mod until I watch a different youtube video posted by a huge sim 4 youtuber and she talked about having an Island pack in the Sims 3 and showed the pack trailer (at least I think it was the trailer) that had mermaids in it and since I never got to make a Mermaid or meet one because I never got the pack when I played the Sims 3 I would really like to see Mermaids added again. It would be even cooler if the Mermaids were able to power up in skill and level like Power and Fame Points as well as weaknesses and I would like them to have an alternate form like the Vampire Dark form but I think that their Mermaid forms would take that place. One more thing I want, is more hairstyles for toddlers, PLEASE!!! I know that there's a toddler pack with more hairstyles but I would really like a long hairstyle that wasn't in an updo (I would like to see one style with no bangs and one with bangs) I really like using the pigtail for my girls but for their sleep wear I like to have the hair down and there isn't a simple hairstyle like that. Sorry I wrote such a long reply. I have been keeping that to myself way too long. Disappointed

Message 25 of 38 (1,384 Views)

Re: Will there be a Sims 4 Supernatural

★★★★ Novice

So 2019 and the closest we have is Vampires...

https://www.ea.com/en-ca/games/the-sims/the-sims-4-vampires

Message 26 of 38 (1,268 Views)

Re: Will there be a Sims 4 Supernatural

Champion

@baby_bloodlust, I understand your frustration Disappointed, but just a little over a year, we have got a lot of major additions that most people have been wanting, like Cats & Dogs, Seasons, another vacation destination (Jungle Adventure), and Get Famous.  Party hat  I think EA probably felt that it wouldn't make sense to give us another supernatural pack when we already had vampires and didn't have any pets or weather. Thinking

We will probably not have a Supernatural pack since the course of TS4 is to concentrate on one aspect at a time, like with Vampries, and with the 2 vacation packs (Outdoor Retreat, and Jungle Adventure), instead of how TS3 handled it by lumping in several supernaturals together in the Supernatural pack and lumping multiple vacation sites into one pack as with World Adventures. Wink  However, that is not to say that there won't be more supernatural Sims in the future of TS4 -- they are just more likely to be handled individually like the Vampires pack.  So, we might get a Werewolf pack, a Fairy pack, a Witches & Wizards pack, a Mermaid pack, etc., or at least some of those. Wink

That said, if you visit the Sims Community website, there is a lot of info on the upcoming pack called "Something Strange", that was hinted at by the Sim Gurus.  (They will officially announce it tomorrow! :eahigh_file: )  It looks to be referring to the Sims 2 when it shows a desert environment (that looks different from Oasis Springs), Sims looking to the skies with very strange expressions on their faces, a bunch of Sims dressed in military gear, and the gurus have posted tweets mentioning Bella -- which would be Bella Goth, of course. Wink  I don't know if you played TS2 or not, so in case you, or anyone else hasn't, Bella Goth (who originated in the first Sims game) was said in TS2 to have been abducted by Aliens from her home and family in Pleasantview, only to show up in Strange Town (a desert town based on the real-life Roswell New Mexico/Area 51 where it is said that the government is covering up an Alien crash site Secret ).  But the Bella in Strangetown doesn't have any of her old memories, and many believe she is an imposter! Shocked  Combine this knowledge with the title of the new pack and the pictures, and it looks like more Alien type stuff … but definitely more odd! Raised eyebrow I don't know if there will be a new species of Aliens or if our current ones will get new abilities.  (Of course, my theroies could be wrong on this and it might have nothing to do with Aliens, but all signs point to Alien activity affecting all our Sims! ) Raised eyebrow

I would post the link to the Sims Community, but they have Mods on that site, so I'm not allowed to link it.  Just Google "Sims Community" and you should find all the latest news!  Or you can just wait until EA makes its official announcement on Feb. 20th!  (They might have already made it by the time you read this! Large smile )

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 27 of 38 (1,242 Views)

Re: new ideas to supernatural ekspansions sims 4

★ Novice

You realize that if they do this they are pulling more money from your pocket by making it into a a Gamepack with one occult rather than making an Expansion Pack that includes more than one occult. 

Message 28 of 38 (1,213 Views)

Re: new ideas to supernatural ekspansions sims 4

Champion

@jayjayhooper, not a problem for me if that content I'm paying for is more fleshed out and detailed.  Nerd  I'm not the only one who feels this way. Cool  Vampires was a very well made pack. Party hat  And if they make more packs like this (a Zombies, a Witches, a Fairies, a Werewolves, a Mermaids, etc.) then this appeals to those who only like certain supernaturals.  I've ran into people who really want werewolves and have no interest in fairies, for example, while others want fairies but not zombies.  Raised eyebrowStandard smile  

Sometimes spending money for what you want and for a better product is preferable to free stuff -- by this I mean the TS4 PlantSims which while I love the free pricetag, I didn't care for the gameplay with them.  PlantSims were the best IMHO with TS2!  

The only bad part about making individual supernatural packs is that there is a chance that no more supernaturals are made.  But in that case they wouldn't be pulling money from anybody's pocket, they would be losing money! Oops  

You realize that if they don't make more money, they could fold and not make any more Sims. Raised eyebrow

At least if you don't like how they are doing things now, you can go back and play TS3 if you don't already do so.  Standard smile   

Happy Simming! 

Message 29 of 38 (1,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would LOVE to be able to have witches on my sims game also! I'm happy to see I wasn't the only person thinking that more magic would shoot this game right into the stars. EA I hope your listening! Don't spread out the magic and try and give us a little in each game. Give us a full magical roster in 1 game! Witches, Vampires, Aliens, and Ghosts. Throw in Werewolves too if you want. I'd even settle for witches being another DLC. I'd pay another 40 bucks to get some witches on my game! PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAASSSEEE!!!

Message 30 of 38 (1,278 Views)