new ideas to supernatural ekspansions sims 4

by Darkdragon1125

Original Post

Sims 4 Supernaturals - Speculations & Ideas

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Will there be an expansion pack where the sims can get supernatural powers like in Sims 3 but better. With more spells,monsters,more pets,etc. Plus you already have Voodoo dolls this will be even better and its a good way to make more money because a lot the sims fans would love to have the spooky supernatural Sims 4. So please make this expansion pack for Sims 4 and I guarantee you amazing results and bigger smiles on the Sims 4 players faces.

Message 1 of 38 (17,246 Views)

Re: Will there be a Sims 4 Supernatural

Hero (Retired)

@mansheirman EA has been quiet about future packs until close to release time. I suspect if EA can make money from a pack it is being considered. I'm guessing EA will continue to release packs for TS4. My concern is Will Wright (sims game creator) has left EA. After EA obtained Maxis (the original company run by Will Wright) there were changes in the company and to boost sales EA brought back the Maxis name. I have heard of no plans to start work on Sims 5 so a good guess Sims 4 will be around for a while. Sims 3 still has a good following. IMHO Sims 4 needs a boost - a pack that appeals to all simmers and adds value to your game. We'll just have to wait and see.

Message 2 of 38 (17,236 Views)

When do we get witches and werewolves for Sims 4?

★★★ Novice

I am enjoying the new game packs and expansion packs for Sims 4. It's almost as fun as Sims 2 was. I am only missing one thing, or rather 2. I want witches and werewolves! Sims 4 needs more magic.

Message 3 of 38 (24,275 Views)

Re: When do we get witches and werewolves for Sims 4?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Wyrmkin, There is no guarantee that we will get witches and werewolves for the Sims 4 ... but there is also no guarantee that we won't get them either! Wink We just simply do not know. Raised eyebrow  Even if we do get more Supernaturals in TS4, we don't know when.  It might be next year, or it might be 4 years from now!  Wondering (Personally, I want fairies in my game, but I'm not holding my breath! Large smile )  We don't even know if we are getting weather/seasons in the game (but there are hints that we might), and there are more people who want weather in their game than those who want supernatural Sims.  EA is usually very hush-hush about these things until they officially announce it.  They did an excellent job on the Vampires game pack! Cool

But I agree with you on adding more supernaturals like witches and werewolves to TS4!   I've really enjoyed playing with them in the past! Heart Party hat

But in the mean time, I' happy you are enjoying the Sims 4 and its expansions pack! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 38 (24,254 Views)

new ideas to supernatural ekspansions sims 4

★★★ Newbie

supernatural ekspansion. is it just me or do some of you also want to se a new supernatural ekspansion i like the idea of them making them separat and with that said i would really like a werewolf ekspansion it is almost a year ago they came out with vampires. a feature i would like in the pack is to become a hybrid or make a hybrid ekspansion i know it would take time but a werewolf pack that has some of the features as the vampire pack would make for great supernatural gameplay i feel like it would be great but i know rome wasnt made in a day but still just an idea to a future ekspansion 

Message 5 of 38 (10,143 Views)

Re: new ideas to supernatural ekspansions sims 4

★★★ Novice
Another supernatural expansion would be awesome. But if it's going to be werewolves I hope they don't look too much like "bigfoots" this time around.
I also really hope the devs really realllly think about all the expansion's features before diving in though.
I liked being a witch/wizard too in the sims 3.
Message 6 of 38 (10,110 Views)

Is there any chance of having a supernatural expansion for this year?

★★★★★ Newbie

Does the sims 4 gonna have a supernatural expansion pack?

Message 7 of 38 (10,349 Views)

Re: Is there any chance of having a supernatural expansion for this year?

Champion

@ronaldjo25, no one really knows.  Many of us are just volunteers and don't work for EA, but even those who are employees of EA and answer questions here either don't know themselves, or if they do they are not allowed to say just yet! Wink  Usually the EA employees on these forums only say anything around the time EA is ready to make an official announcement.  

Also, the next EP will not come out until the end of this year.  Many people are thinking it would probably be a Seasons/weather type EP since that is the one most requested. Angel:eahigh_file:

That said, while I would love a Supernatural EP like we had in TS3, I think it is much more likely that if they are going to add more supernatural types of Sims to TS4, they would probably make another Game Pack (GP) like they did for the Vampires GP.  Cool   If they do this, they might add a GP for Witches/Warlocks/Wizards, and/or another for Fairies, and/or another for Werewolves, and/or another for Zombies, and/or another for Mermaids, etc.  This would ensure that each type of supernatural would have more detailed gameplay (like TS4 Vampires did as compared to the TS3 vampires.) Party hat  Also, keep in mind that we usually get 2 GPs each year, and we just had one released last week (Jungle Adventure) so if there is going to be another supernatural GP like Vampires, it would either be at the end of this year, or in another year.

They could also add some lesser supernaturals as part of another pack (like they did for the Aliens that came with the Get To Work pack), or even in an update (like they did with PlantSims in one of Jasmine Holiday's event challenges.) Wink

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 8 of 38 (10,340 Views)

will we have a sims 4 supernatural

★ Novice

Will we get a sims 4 supernatural with all the magical people and all of the magical creatures and is it possible to like add a school for the wizards and for anyone else to learn magic  and a new world that only the magical people live in like the sims 2 sims 3 had almost all the magical creatures can sims 4 be better in the supernatural  please  i like to know will we have it or is it coming or are we not have it at all i really like al the sims that had the magic in it plz will we have it   

Message 9 of 38 (10,589 Views)

Re: will we have a sims 4 supernatural

[ Edited ]
Champion

@magicworld2, if you would have scrolled down just a little further you would have seen a similar question to this one of yours! Wink (Plus, it is always a good idea to do a "search" for a topic you have a question on to see if it has already been answered or not, or to even see if it has been asked yet!) 

To save you the trouble, I will give you the link to the answer I gave someone else!  Hope this helps you somewhat. Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Is-there-any-chance-of-having-a-supernatural-expansion-fo...

Happy Siming! Party hat

Message 10 of 38 (10,548 Views)