Re: Sims 4 Slow & Not Working Properly

by simsiestar

Original Post

Sims 4 Slow & Not Working Properly

★★★ Novice

My sims is broken? Ive been playing and one day it randomly just kinda stopped working properly. When i press pause it doesnt pause sometimes and when i speed it up it sometimes doesnt. Also its been taking longer to load and just recently it wasnt working at all and now its not co operating quickly. Ive reinstalled removed cc repaired uninnstalled and reinstalled several times how do i fix this? Its been so annoying all i wanna do it just play the sims, do i need to dedicate more stuff to it?? Idek at this point ive been on live ea chat twice and it still is broken (Sims4 Btw)

Message 1 of 7 (448 Views)

@simsiestar  Is this your issue?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Game-Freeze-Extended-Loading-Times-Save-Game/m-p...

If so, please read the first few posts on page one for more information and suggestions.

Otherwise, please let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 7 (432 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Sorry didnt mean to press as solution where do i find the fixes to it. it is this problem and i use Windows
Message 3 of 7 (416 Views)

@simsiestar  I unmarked the post as a solution, so no worries.

If you're seeing the Winterfest issue, you can use any of the workarounds described in this article:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2020/11/game-time-is-freezing-patch-1-68/

Message 4 of 7 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Ah ok i alreayd just ended winterfest before it started happening so ill just download The command mod to see if it works!
Message 5 of 7 (376 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I installed MC command centre is there anything i have to do now?
Message 6 of 7 (373 Views)

@simsiestar  Everything you need to know is in the article I linked; I can't explain it better than that.

Message 7 of 7 (349 Views)