Sims 4 Raincoat!

by Aphieaa

Original Post

Sims 4 Raincoat!

★★★ Newbie

Please help! I cant find the raincoat in this sims 4 seasons promotion photo! Frown Its so cute but I dont see the one the female sims wearing in the create a sim

Image result for sims 4 seasons

Message 1 of 6 (4,794 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Raincoat!

Champion (Retired)

This is one of the Rainy Days styled looks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (4,784 Views)

Champion

@Aphieaa, like @jpkarlsen stated, you can find this raincoat under the styled looks.  But you can also find it in the Full Body Outfits section of where you choose your clothing in CAS. Standard smile

To make it easier to find you can filter your choices by pack (in this case Seasons) by clicking the little triangular arrow next the bar that tells you what category of clothing you are selecting for.  When you click the arrow you can scroll down and choose to filter by pack, and then pick the pack or packs you want to narrow it down to.

There are 4 types of raincoats for women that you can choose, and each one of those has many color and pattern choices.  The first 2 raincoats are regular raincoats with out hoods, while the second 2 types are raincoats with hoods.  The flowered raincoat you are looking for is in the second box (shown with an aqua coat with white polka-dots) and the green flower pattern is in the 2nd column 3rd row down! Wink

Here are 2 pictures from CAS showing the same pattern with and without the hood:

09-23-18_10-38-49 PM.png09-23-18_10-39-55 PM.png

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 6 (4,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant find this rain coat anywhere Frown

Message 4 of 6 (4,713 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@arolfe01

If you do not have Seasons you wont have it. Otherwise see previous answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (4,705 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I have one question about raincoats. If I put them on as a second day outfit, the Sims dress for them after tking a shower/bath.  If I give them first day clothes, they are in photo of the household. What with that?

Message 6 of 6 (3,729 Views)