Sims 4 Paranormal Bugs 19/03/21

by EmmyBoz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Paranormal Bugs 19/03/21

★★ Novice

I recently purchased the Paranormal pack and generally I've been enjoying it. But here are a few bugs that I've found.

When going on the Freelance Paranormal Investigations, sometimes the things I need to destroy (tendrils, dolls, etc.) are in places I'm unable to get to. The worst of which was an investigation on one of my Sulani lots - there was a tendril in the sea (Sim couldn't dive down to it) and I couldn't move forward with the investigation until it was destroyed. I thought I might be able to cheat my way through this bug but it was just off the lot and therefore I was unable to delete it in free build mode. 

I've also been having issues with the Angry Spirit (not a "spectre" - don't know her name, sorry!). Nothing I seem to do is having any effect on her. Guidry says to "quick summon Bonehilda" but she doesn't do anything in response to the Angry Spirit. I've also tried gifting her the icon/statue that Guidry gives you in one of his responses but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

Furthermore, most of the time my Sims are too scared to do much of anything, even with max or near max Medium skill. This is despite doing any of the actions recommended for calming them down (hide under covers, etc.)

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Paranormal Bugs 19/03/21

★★★ Guide
@EmmyBoz You should go to the Sims 4 Bug reports section. There's an open report for at least your 1st issue, where you can click me too on the starting post qnd copypaste your message there so the Sims team can spot it. Here's the link for that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PSP-CL-Paranormal-Investigator-Objects-spawn-in-inaccessible/m...

For your other issues you should start a new thread on the bug forum, one thread per issue.

Hope this helpsStandard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@EmmyBoz You should go to the Sims 4 Bug reports section. There's an open report for at least your 1st issue, where you can click me too on the starting post qnd copypaste your message there so the Sims team can spot it. Here's the link for that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PSP-CL-Paranormal-Investigator-Objects-spawn-in-inaccessible/m...

For your other issues you should start a new thread on the bug forum, one thread per issue.

Hope this helpsStandard smile

Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

★★ Novice
@adduapina Thanks so much - I've never posted on here before and clearly had a bit of a blonde moment haha
Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)