by tmntforever19

Original Post

Sims 4 PS4 vampire eyes for normal sims

★★★ Newbie
Does anyone know if it’s possible to use vampire eyes on normal sims
Message 1 of 7 (2,770 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PS4 vampire eyes for normal sims

Champion

@tmntforever19, I only play Sims 4 on PC, and I heard you can use a cheat to change things that would normally be unchangeable in CAS, but I have not been able to get it to work. Frown  I will continue to test this to see if I can get this to work, since if you can't do it in the original PC version, you probably wouldn't be able to on the console versions. Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (2,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you I admire you for trying
Message 3 of 7 (2,738 Views)

Champion

@tmntforever19, thank you, but I'm sorry to say I haven't found a way to enable a non-Vampire Sim to have vampire eyes. Frown  The best I could do was to use a cheat to make a regular Sim turn into a Vampire instantly, but this isn't what you were exactly looking for. Disappointed

I've both tried several cheats in my game, as well as looked online.  You can look into some Custom Content (CC) to find eyes that very striking , but these wouldn't be supported by EA and might cause trouble in your game (either now or when the game is updated in the future). Devil  This is why I don't use Mods or CC anymore.   But that choice is up to you! 

Just in case I'm missing something, I'm tagging @Phantomlover1717 to see if she knows of any cheat I may have over looked! Wink

Best of luck & Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 4 of 7 (2,710 Views)

I don't know I way either, I think your suggestion of CC would work the best!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 7 (2,694 Views)

Champion

@Phantomlover1717, thanks for replying!  Just wanted to know if I had missed anything. Wink

Message 6 of 7 (2,683 Views)

You were spot on! :eahigh_file:

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 7 (2,670 Views)