Re: Sims 4 Nightlife vs Sims 1 Superstar

by PugLove888

Original Post

Sims 4 Nightlife vs Sims 1 Superstar

★★★★★ Newbie

I would so love it if Sims 4's "Nightlife" could be more like Sims 1 "Superstar", I miss the catwalk, the acting, the music studio to record your song, Studio Town was amazing, the cars and limo's, the star system. I feel like it in no way or shape compares to Sims 4 Nightlife. 

Sims 1 Makin' Magic was also amazing. 

I would LOVE to see both of them in a modern Sims 4 version, is anyone with me? Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

★ Guide

Sims 4 doesn't have a pack called Nightlife. The closest thing to what you have written about sounds like Get Famous. Though there are many things I'd love to see in the Sims 4 and yes, I think it would have been neat if Realm of Magic had been more like The Sims Makin' Magic in regards to illusion/entertainment magic... or at the very least quit making things that build up to the exact same skill that has been in the game since Base Game, be bought via perk points or is already achievable in some other pack.

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

Champion

@maximestaphorst, yes, like @Player_jp5s5eav said, you are probably thinking about The Sims 4' Get Famous Expansion Pack.  That one does have acting, but it doesn't have modeling or a recording star.  
The closest thing to a "Nightlife" theme in The Sims 4 is probably Get Together, as there are a lot of nighttime activities you can do with that pack, though nothing like The Sims 1 Superstar or even TS4's Get Famous.  Another one with some nightclub activities is the City Living Expansion Pack.  (But again these do no concentrate on being a celebrity or entertainment careers the way that Superstar and Get Famous do .  )

And Makin' Magic is still one of the most beloved packs of all time for the Sims franchise!   It is one of my favorites as well! HeartParty hat

TS1's Superstar, Makin' Magic, and Unleashed are my favorite TS1 packs!HeartParty hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)