Sims 4 New Ideas

by KpopMikasa

Original Post

Sims 4 New Ideas

★ Novice

Sims 4 creators should make college life and Farm-the two of them could an expansion, no? After the child has grown up, it should go to college. Sort of like sims 3...Also, with the barn life, you should provide new animals, such as horses, pigs, sheep, lamb, etc. There are many things to keep the game going and more interesting. Such a great game!

Message 1 of 14 (719 Views)

Re: Sims 4 New Ideas

★★ Novice

Would absolutely love to see the farm on.

Message 2 of 14 (688 Views)

★★ Novice

That sounds cool. I too would like to see college/university options. 

Message 3 of 14 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

I also would love to see seasons. Not too long or short, but enough for a sim from birth to death to have been through them more than once. Just to add a bit more realism and authenticity to the game. I think also for sims to get unwell and have to make a hospital trip occasionally would be good as just now it is only if a sim is pregnant and yet sims are treated, except your own when taking the medical career. I also hope for an update for the pets because, unless mine are looked after too well, i never have to take them to the vet, except to get neutered.

Message 4 of 14 (594 Views)

Champion

@KpopMikasa, one of my favorite Expansion Packs from The Sims 2 was University! Heart I liked it better than the TS3 version!   And as an animal lover, I would love a Farm expansion! Large smileHeart  But my favorite that is still missing is Seasons! Party hat I've always been a weather buff! Nerd :eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 14 (578 Views)

★★ Novice

Have Chickens, Ducks, horses, pigs, cows, sheep, bees. Have an option on the lots to sell products buy a fruit stand etc. .  Eggs. Milk, cheese, creams, candles, wool products. Preserves, vegetables  from the garden. Horse ridding lessons.  Its endless.  But a lot of work for your employees . LOL.  The ducks just are cute.  You could sell there feathers. Mice in barn for the barn cats.

Message 6 of 14 (563 Views)

Champion

@forbugs, yes bees!  Cool  While in real-life I'm terrified of them, I know we need them to pollinate our crops and give us honey!  Heart  I remember in The Sims 1 we had beehives you could harvest honey from! Party hat  Your idea reminds me of that!  Also, in TS1 if you had a beehive a bear named Claire the Bear would come and try to steal honey and the bees would sting her and she would freak out and run away! :eahigh_file:

As a person who crochets and knits (and might get into weaving soon) I would love to have sheep in the Sims where we could shear them and use their wool!  We could dye the wool with plant-based dyes, spin the wool and crochet/knit or weave with it to make clothing.  HeartParty hat

I would also love to have sheep, cows, and goats to make cheese in our game, or just cows to make butter!  Other than Vegans, who doesn't love butter and cheese?!? Wink

I used to work in a candle shop so I'm all for making candles! This along with the making of preserves was one of the reasons I wanted the Eco Stuff Pack not to be a Laundry Pack (even though I really enjoy the Laundry Pack).  I love when Sims make something they can use in the game! AngelHeart

I miss the horses from TS3's Pets EP!  Devil

I loved having mice for our cats to catch in the previous versions of The Sims.

And yes, ducks are adorable! Heart

Message 7 of 14 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@PugLove888

I think I read that there will be deadly bees in the next game pack!  :eahigh_file:

Oh and about vegans. Some of us still love the taste of cheese, and cry when we think about not eating it :P

Message 8 of 14 (539 Views)

Champion

@CMeki, Shocked Deadly Bees! *PugLove runs and hides* Large smile:eahigh_file:Embarrassed  Better my Sims than us!  Wink

I'm sorry that some Vegans miss the taste of cheese! Devil  I could never be Vegan, but being Catholic I am a part-time Ovo-lacto-pesca-vegetarian. Angel (I don't know the official name for it, but you catch my drift! Large smile) I'm about to start that up again on Wednesday.  I have some beautiful broccolini waiting for the occasion!  (For those who don't know what broccolini is, here is a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broccolini  .  It is a form of broccoli.  Heart

Since we don't have Vegans in the game, are a lot of your Sims Vegetarian?  Wondering

Message 9 of 14 (532 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@PugLove888

Sounds like what we just call pescitarian. Angel And actually in Sweden in many places if you only say vegetarian you'll get "vegan" food, as vegan is about the lifestyle and not just the food. I'm personally not vegan I just eat only completely vegetarian food (vegetarian being food that only comes from vegetables, or other kind of vegetation). Animal products like eggs and milk comes from animals, so they can not be considered as vegetarian. So it's important here in Sweden to say lacto-ovo, like you did, to get that in your food Standard smile
But not all people get that (yet) so yeah, I usually have to say that I eat vegan, or "wholevegetarian" xD

Well, in the beginning I made a lot of them vegetarian, but as you can only have 3 traits that became really limiting for me, as I like my sims to have more of a personality that that. When I played the most I had a mod that made it possible to have more traits though, and then more were vegetarian too.
Right now I don't have that mod, so not even my selfsim is vegetarian... But just like in real life I can just choose to cook vegetarian meals, so it's not that different. I eat vegetarian because of the worlds environmental issues, so I would not get sick and throw up like the sims if I ate meat, I just think it's unnecessary! :eahigh_file:

Message 10 of 14 (524 Views)