Re: Sims 4 Library

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Library

★★★ Newbie

Hi My Name is Aaron,

I  am a long time Sims player and I still LOVE what you all keep creating! It's awesome. I was wondering if you all had ever thought about making a pack for Sims Library. Now, this might sound boring and you might ask me "Why would we want that when we actually have the bookshelf where you can buy anything," However, as a library and information science major working on my Master's degree I can tell you there is a LOT you can do with libraries. There are so many different types of libraries from Academic (University Libraries), Public Libraries (of course), Special Libraries for different types of libraries (For instance I work in a diverse library during my bachelor's degree) and School Libraries (Elementary to High School) and on and on. There are so many things that come up while we working as a librarian that I think it could make a very interesting pack. My best friend just graduated with her Master's degree and she works, now, in an medical academic library and she is a HUGE Sims player as well. You would probably be surprised how MANY librarians play Sims. Anyway, This was a suggestion that I think would go over very well. Anyway, That' you for such awesome games and I hope it continues to go well for many MANY years!

Thanks,

Aaron P

Message 1 of 3 (1,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi Aaron,

As a player, I always try to make my sims go the library instead of buying the books in the bookshelf because it's something I like to do in real life. Go to the library, take a look to the many books in there and take home a couple that catch my eye... It's a perfect way to discover new books and authors. Besides, in the game the Sims can use the computer for free (very useful at the beginning of a game) and meet their neighbors Wink

Thanks for your feedback, I'll forward it Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,508 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

This is a technical forum. We can only help you with issues with the game. Feel free to post suggestions in the general Sims forum found here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (1,394 Views)

EA app Team

Hi Aaron,

As a player, I always try to make my sims go the library instead of buying the books in the bookshelf because it's something I like to do in real life. Go to the library, take a look to the many books in there and take home a couple that catch my eye... It's a perfect way to discover new books and authors. Besides, in the game the Sims can use the computer for free (very useful at the beginning of a game) and meet their neighbors Wink

Thanks for your feedback, I'll forward it Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (1,509 Views)