Re: Sims 4 High School Years not appearing after installing

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 High School Years not appearing after installing

★★★ Newbie

Well this is a new low that hopefully will be fixed before I can blink my eyes.. 

So yesterday the sims high school years was released and after it actually was released ( not a pre ordering issue ) it installed as normal. But when opening the game there was no sign of the expensions anywhere. 

I tried fixing the game, I tried updating the game, I treid re installing origin. But as of now it seems I paid almost 40 euro's for actually nothing. 

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? And if so.. has anyone found a solution? 

Message 1 of 6 (652 Views)

Hero
@NoraStra What platform are you playing on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 6 (612 Views)

Hero
@em8sr2iauq06 Did you try repairing the game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

have you been able to fix this problem? as I've had the same problem from just purchasing it

Message 5 of 6 (355 Views)

@beanoros  What game version are you running?  To find out, load the game to the Main Menu and look along the bottom of the screen or in the lower-right area.  Please list the entire version number, i.e. 1.xx.xxx.xxxx.

Please also let me know whether you're using Origin or the EA App.  If you play through Steam, please say so as well, and let me know where you bought High School Years.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (326 Views)