Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

by Chey4103

Original Post

Dot.: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Oh, no I don't. I shall do that and see what happens. Thanks!
Message 21 of 40 (3,213 Views)

Dot.: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

★★ Novice

Same here! I have pretty much a farm and still not complient!

Message 22 of 40 (3,133 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Had this problem added more plants and it didn’t help. Finally I chatted/friend up the NAP dude and added a bee box those where the only new things I did and boom passed. I’m not sure which one actually did it but that’s the only differences. 

Message 23 of 40 (3,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@symba33, not saying that chatting with Knox Greenburg didn't help, because it might have -- but adding the bee boxes definitely helped, as several people mentioned that adding either a bee box or a new bug box is necessary for compliance to this NAP! Wink

Edit to add -- @Vismante92 , try adding either one of the bug boxes that comes with this EP, or if you have the Seasons EP you can add a bee box. Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 24 of 40 (3,083 Views)

★★ Novice
@PugLove888 I added the bee box 👏🏻 Now will wait and see what happens on the next inspection. Thank you!
Message 25 of 40 (3,071 Views)

Champion

@Vismante92, good!  Thank you for letting us know! Angel Hopefully that works for you! Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 26 of 40 (3,070 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have basically a lemon orchard, 15 flowers, an indoor garden for potion ingredients, 6 soy plants in vertical planters for the daughter who makes candles and some pineapples and I'm not in compliance. I'm going to try adding a beehive/bug farm, but the family is vegetarian so obviously can't actually "use" the bugs except as pets lol, so it's a bit annoying to make it mandatory.

Just as feedback, maybe they should patch in a mention of the bug farms/beehives in the description of the "Green Gardening" NAP as well because I would not necessarily associate bugs with gardening.

Message 27 of 40 (2,902 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RobinKLocksley 

Every seasoned gardener can tell you that bugs are very important in gardening. For instance Ladybugs eats Aphid and Worms cultivates the soil and so on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 28 of 40 (2,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsenI have a garden, but I'm not a "seasoned gardener" so I didn't know that, I definitively don't have a bug farm. I mean no offence at all? I'd just not have assumed you need them for the NAP. You definitely don't need them for plants in-game. So I just figure it might help if "Bug Box" was added to the description so that it's easier to work out where you're going wrong.

Message 29 of 40 (2,831 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RobinKLocksley 

I think it is enough with the Bees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 30 of 40 (2,800 Views)