Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

by Chey4103

Original Post

Dot.: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@kreatoraJust out of curiosity, do you have any bug farms on your lot? Maybe it's not just the plants themselves, but other items on your lot that count?

Message 11 of 40 (9,548 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@SassiLassi

Maybe you're right. I didn't think about it. I have one bug farm and one beehive.

So it looks like you need not only 16 plants but also an insect farm

Edit:

By the way, I will share my discovery. After collecting biofuels, immediately eliminate these farms and set up another one - the cheapest. If you don't do this, you will take care of these insects for hours, their condition will not improve and there will be no option to collect biofuel.

Message 12 of 40 (9,519 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem and I have 7 of the vertical planters, 4 box planters and 18 trees in planters. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Message 13 of 40 (9,479 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lisathia try adding insect farms, I think this is what made me in compliance.
Message 14 of 40 (9,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think it's because the plants were planted prior to the N.A.P. being in effect. I'm testing this theory now and will confirm in 1 Sim week. 

Message 15 of 40 (9,361 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think it matters if they were planted before or after the N.A.P being in effect. Source: I started a new game and moved my sims into a lot that had a huge garden already before the N.A.P. was in place.

I think it might be what kind of plants. I think the point of it is to be sustainable gardening, so any flowers, catnip, herbs, magical plants probably don't count towards this? I can't confirm this yet, but will post and update if I figure it out. Currently, I have 24 plants in total and 8 of those are flowers. So 16 fruits and veggies... I'm going to check if planting more fruits and veggies will put me in compliance.

Message 16 of 40 (9,311 Views)

Champion

@PairofDucksYoand @emogirljedi_89 , try adding an insect farm to your lot.  That is what @gmg17734 and some other players have suggested! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 40 (9,248 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I really wish the wording on some of the NAPs was more specific. For example, the wording on Sharing is Caring mislead me into thinking it would only be inventory items that could be swiped - not all the community lot items as well. In this case, the NAP only says "gardening" and "start a garden." My sim has 17 plants all fully grown and gardens daily but was told they weren't in compliance. This is annoying, my sims DO garden but I don't have any interest in playing a guessing game of what "counts" as gardening according to this NAP. A garden is a garden, in my sim world personally, so I will be voting this NAP out with the next round. It seems the longer I play, the longer the list of NAPs I will no longer play with gets. 

Message 18 of 40 (9,067 Views)

★★ Novice

I have vertical and non vertical planters and I have over 20 plants. Flowers, Vegetables, fruits, herbs, bonsai, and some more and I'm still getting fines by the NAP person.

A lot of my plants are now excellent quality too. I don't understand :c

Message 19 of 40 (8,956 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Jaspercheetah 

Do you have Bees and an Insect farm?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 20 of 40 (8,951 Views)