Dot.: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

★★★★ Novice

Hi, my community has the green gardening N.A.P. and I have 7 plants on my property that I garden every day but when the eco inspector shows up it says I’m not in compliance with the N.A.P. Please help! What am I missing?

Message 1 of 40 (96,810 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@fpli78xt8sun, yes you are right! Standard smile  At first we thought it was the quantity, but if you had read further down (I realize this thread is many pages long though Disappointed) you would have seen that we figured it out that you need either the new Bug Box from Eco Lifestyle, or the Bee Box from Seasons in order for the garden to be compliant with the Green Gardening NAP! Wink  The bug boxes are what make the garden a "green" (eco friendly) garden! 

The reason that we at first thought that it was the quantity of plants was because a few of us had a certain number of plants but we also had either a bug box or a bee box without realizing that this was the key ingredient! Oops  We either just put in the bee box out of habit, or wanted to try the new bug boxes! Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 35 of 40 (93,259 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Chey4103, I'm not sure, but I think I heard that they want you to use the vertical garden pots to plant your plants in. Here is a picture of some empty ones:

06-12-20_2-52-02 AM.png

I would try to move your plants to these types of planters and see if that makes a difference! Wink
Also, do you play with any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

Edit to strikeout incorrect informationEmbarrassed

Message 2 of 40 (96,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Chey4103

You don't have enough of these plants. I have 16 plants planted and the inspector was delighted. If you have "City Living" look for new plants at festivals.

Edit:

@PugLove888 

I don't have vertical gardens because my sim doesn't have any money for it, but as you can see it's not about where these plants grow but about their quantity Standard smile

I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 40 (96,716 Views)

Champion

@kreatorathank you for informing us! Angel I had heard that somewhere but wasn't sure about it myself as I have yet to have the gardening NAP active in my game!Oops  Thank you also for the correct amount needed to comply with this NAP! 

Message 4 of 40 (96,685 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kreatora Same issue. I have 15 plants on my property 14 plants are in vertical garden planters, and I'm still "not compliant". No mods in my game. Anyone else have any suggestions? Is this just a bug?
Message 5 of 40 (96,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@nicolephillipson

I can only say how it was in my game. 16 plants all excellent quality, each watered and fertilized. I don't know if it had any influence on the inspector's assessment, but such a small thing ... My sim is a friend of miss inspector and she flirted with him during the visit. It was a bit like in real life...

My sim gets about 140 $ refund for this high rating. The rent bill takes this into account.

Perhaps an additional condition is making friends with the inspector.

Message 6 of 40 (96,553 Views)

Champion

@nicolephillipson, you have one plant too few to be compliant in the NAP, according to @kreatora , who stated that he had 16 plants.  His Sim flirting might have also helped, but I would try for the 16 plants first! Wink 

Please ignore what I mentioned above about the vertical planters.  I read that somewhere but it was obviously wrong information! OopsDisappointed

Message 7 of 40 (96,509 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Green gardening not compliant And household has a garden.

★★★ Novice
@Chey4103 I had this same issue! I just bought 1 planter and grew a pomegranate plant and also added 2 insect farms, and I am in compliance now. Hope this helps!
Message 8 of 40 (96,198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am at 22 plants, yet it still says I am not compliant so I do not think 16 is the magic number. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Message 9 of 40 (96,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agree with above...I am now at 17 plants, after reading this a few days ago and increasing my plants. They are all at perfect level. The inspector came by and said I would get a fine because I am not in compliance. :c If it is helpful to add, I oddly hit the benchmark of harvest 50 "wild plants" while harvesting the plants in the lot (my Sim is at university and living in the one neighborhood lot that can be purchased off-campus now, after a few terms in the dorm). Not sure why that was--or if it's part of why it's not registering that there are a bunch of plants...

Sim does NOT currently have bee hive or bug farms.

I use PC, am at the most recent update (1.63.136.1010) and have all packs installed (expansion/game/stuff) and the free stuffs, and I do not use mods. I don't even think I have custom content at all...

Message 10 of 40 (95,961 Views)