Re: Sims 4 - Game doesn't support CC anymore

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 - Game doesn't support CC anymore

★★★★ Novice

Hello. I have seen some people with the same problem but there was no answer. So what happened was last week I was playing my game and everything was fine, after that I decided to play yesterday but the game won't load. It gets stuck on the loading screen and doesn't move. I removed all of the cc from the folder and tried again and the game worked fine but as soon as I put only 1 cc the game stops loading. Today I updated my Origin and my Sims and again it was the same - no CC works fine, CC in the folder and the game won't start. So far I have had so many problems and errors with the game since the very first day that at this point I just feel like giving up on playing because it seems there is something wrong every once in a while.

Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Game doesn't support CC anymore

Champion (Retired)

Look for updates to your CC where you got it. If you want to play with Mods and CC it is up to you to keep it updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)