Re: Sims 4 Future Pitch Ideas!

by SheriGR

Original Post

Sims 4 Future Pitch Ideas!

★★ Novice

Sims 4 Future Pitch Ideas! Ask some questions and give some ideas for upcoming future expansion packs!

Message 1 of 7 (934 Views)

Champion

@monst3rsyrup This would be a great thread to add your post to, as it is geared to feedback: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 7 (913 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Super hero pack- as the ability to fly just like with the broom from realm of magic but with a new interaction where they're like doing the Superman stance and superhero outfits and a superhero job. 

Fashion pack- now that we are coming out with Nifty knitting where you can get your own stuff and sell them online think a good feature with the add a fashion stuff pack maybe add sewing machines and other items where people can make just more than knitted clothes can make actual fashions or that they have a way to make outfits in CAS and sell them that way, and fashion mannequins and definitely need to be able to have fashion studios or fashion magazine offices and stuff like that that would be perfect for City living.
Message 3 of 7 (807 Views)

Champion

@medicatedmel I love your idea of a superhero pack. I think many players would love having an added world/city (as in Gotham, etc.) where they can interact in and some superhero options to use/interact with there!

Do you have the 'Get to Work' expansion pack? With that pack you can own and run stores - including clothing store - where you can display things on Mannequins. https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/store/mac-pc-download-addon-the-sims-4-get-to-work

Your Sim can become a 'Style Influencer'. I haven't done this career, but you may enjoy looking into it a bit. I see some nice information on this on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/how-do-i-meet-with-a-style-influencer/td-p/868...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 7 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a great idea and I'd loved to see it happen, think Joe Goldberg From YOU. you can obtain the trait stalker or easy to be a victim of stalking. The stalker can following the person of interest around and what i mean by interest is you pick the sims qualitys like hair type, eye type body type. Or literally just pick the sim. Keep pictures or take pictures of that sim, even get a close relationship, depending on what kind of stalker. Hacking into their phones to track them and check there call history or texts. Constantly think about that sim, etc... you can add to it

Message 5 of 7 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@monst3rsyrup A medieval expansion pack would be neat and it be able to bring in the Royalty feature a lot of people want by either adding it as a career or as an occult type maybe. It’d have like a new world, maybe with a tavern etc and it could also bring in horses to farm life as well as other things!
Message 6 of 7 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UTOPIA/DYSTOPIA very futuristic, vertical indoor garden, glass floor, glass walls, difficult outside atmosphere (maybe a semi transparent face covering air devise), vents for transportation, very functional clothing, coloring white, grey and botanic green, plain hairstyles, maybe a little mission to improve the atmosphere similar to strangerville or eco lifestyle, possible new alien lifeform that lives among...

Message 7 of 7 (336 Views)