Sims 4: Farm Life - Idea

by CBIdeas

Original Post

Re: Sims 4: Farm Life - Idea

Champion

@NennaRC , I love the idea of hens laying different colored/patterned eggs in the spring!  I like the golden egg idea too! 
@ela5279 , yes! Standard smile A farmers market would satisfy 2 wants in the community.  Obviously this would require a farm , but people also really want to shop for groceries in the game like we could in previous versions of The Sims!  Your farmers market idea would be perfect! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 41 of 45 (417 Views)

FamLife Expansion

★★★★ Apprentice

Wouldn't it be cool if they added a Farm Life Expansion to The Sim's 4. They could Be goat's , Cow's , Horse's , Chicken's , Pig's , and Etc With also having the Magical Horse added in Know as the Unicorn. They could make a new career where you can Be a farmer , train animals , Train horses , become a famous horse jumper , with Dressage , Barrel racing , and Track Running. As for Being a Farmer can you harvest fresh Organic Egg's , goat's Milk , and Cow milk for Organic foods and New recipes you can make. I think that would be cool!!! <3

Message 42 of 45 (408 Views)

the sims 4 farm life

★★★ Newbie

hello, i have been playing the sims for a very long time. the original all the way up to this one and i think there would be more interested players if we added mabay a farm expansion pack where sims 4  can actually have their own farms and farmers markets and have farm animals as well as horses and they could be ridden around and be able to interact. it would create more jobs, more sims, accessories, food for the animals, even chickens that lay eggs and you could take them to a butcher or do it yourself and have the chicken for dinner. it would be more lifelike and it would add soo much to the game, much more then just stuff and it would create more play time as well!

Message 43 of 45 (384 Views)

★ Novice
@CBIdeas i think this would be such a good idea! i really want them to at least add horses
Message 44 of 45 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have a look. Arnie, creator of Brookheights got tired of waiting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOIdYO1hZag

Message 45 of 45 (313 Views)