by CBIdeas

Original Post

Re: Sims 4: Farm Life - Idea

★★ Novice

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

Message 31 of 45 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is a great idea! I would definitely buy it because I love farms and love all animals! There's no doubt that I will be playing with the pack all day long 

Message 32 of 45 (689 Views)

Re: Farming expansion pack

★★ Novice

You are DEFINATELY not the only one. I wanted to see if I could do this exact thing in the Sims when I got it for the first time, but it turned out to not be added to the game. The way you explained it is brilliant, much better then I could have.

Message 33 of 45 (679 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CBIdeas This would be so amazing! I would love to be a farmer!
Message 34 of 45 (660 Views)

★ Guide
@CBIdeas I miss horses 😔 I would love this!
Message 35 of 45 (632 Views)

Re: Farm expansion pack

★★★ Newbie

It would be so awesome to have a farming or ranch expansion pack. I think that would be my favorite. Horse riding competitions. Milking cows...

Message 36 of 45 (543 Views)

Re: Farm expansion pack

★ Guide
@UngratefulDude This combined with stores in the world where you can sell your harvested goods and stuff would be not only immersive but cool ( even better if people like your produce and it affects the neighbourhood in the long run )
Message 37 of 45 (516 Views)

Farming pack/ farmer career

★ Novice

Are we ever going to get a farming pack or a farming career in the base game? imagine using wool from the sheep for nifty knitting or fruits, veggies, wool, milk, and eggs from your farm and having a farmers market. HOW FUN! I know the mod is available but mods are such a hassle. it could be integrated with so many different aspects of the game like eco-lifestyle, nifty knitting, seasons, island living, and get to work 

Message 38 of 45 (616 Views)

Re: Farming pack/ farmer career

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ela5279 I absolutely agree 100% and you have my 'XP' and 'Me Too' on that one!! I want to farm! I love gardening, and would absolutely LOVE a way of farming to enhance it. We could have backyard or farm chickens (they are just silly... and they could have chicks & eggs), horses (to breed and ride), cows (to milk and graze), the ability to have a farmer's market (as you stated) & maybe even a grocery store - or at least the ability to add our herbs and spinach to the Lice Cold Freezers), off the grid bonus aspects, etc. I would happily pay for a whole EP of this functionality! 🐝 👨‍🌾🐮 🧀 🐔 🥚 🐤 🐐 🐎 🦙 🐷 💩 👩‍🌾

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 39 of 45 (596 Views)

The Sims 4 FarmLife Expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

instead of just Horse and Unicorns EAgames/Origin Should add more farm animals as well. For example: Goat's, Cow's , Chicken coop's ,and etc they could even make New Food recipes that are Organic health foods. To where you can make more Organic food's. For Example Fresh Cow/goat Milk can make Whipped Cream , healthier pastries , and etc. there could even Be more recipes for Baking and gourmet cooking to where you would need fresh goat/Cow Milk to make certain recipes. They could even make a New Career out of this as well working as a farmer

Message 40 of 45 (598 Views)