Sims 4 Expansion Idea: Battle of the Bands

by Lowkey_depressed

Original Post

Sims 4 Expansion Idea: Battle of the Bands

★★★ Newbie

With the High School Years expansion pack coming out i was inspired to create a garage band with some teen sims using Get Together, which is a little bit annoying, my idea is a new game pack: Battle of the Bands; it would add an option to join or create a band in the groups tab, you can audition for bands and hold auditions for your band, you can vote alongside your other band members for the newest member. Bands can gain popularity and the more popular the band the higher skill will be required to pass an audition. It would add a Battle of the Bands at the end of every week, you could purchase a spot as a band or as an audience member, when all the bands are done you can vote on the best band; if your band wins there is a §1,500 prize (or something like that). It could also add an option to host a concert for your band in the social menu. It would add in more instruments like the drums, the triangle, cymbals, ect. 

Id really like music to be implemented more in the Sims, and i think a pack sort of like this would be a great addition Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (243 Views)