Re: Sims 4 EP Suggestion: Horses

by Trismagistos

Original Post

★★★ Expert

I don't think that Brindleton Bay would have been a good world to include horses anyway. I love that world but to me it is much more suitable for smaller animals than horses. I have a feeling that Brindleton Bay was largely modeled after Sugar Maple Coast from the console version of Sims 3 Pets, which also did not include horses. I still think that a farming/ horse ranch world like Appaloosa Plains is still out there & we will see it before Sims 4 ends. The sooner the better for me! =D

It's so awesome to see you back @PugLove888  Party hat

Message 11 of 24 (900 Views)

Champion

@RandomBuzziness, thank you for mentioning this, as I was going to, but forgot!!!  I totally agree that Brindleton Bay isn't that suited for horses!  In the United States, when you think about horses you either think of the Old West of the 1800's or if you think of modern times you might think of the Great Plains states, or Montana, or the rolling hills of Kentucky.  But Brindleton Bay is supposed to be a New England fishing village! 

I loved the look of Appaloosa Plains! Heart

It is good to be back! Standard smile  Thank you @RandomBuzziness  Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 24 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PugLove888and @RandomBuzziness I never cared for horses that much in the Sims 3, but strangely I loved the farm life options. As far as the maps are concerned to implement some wild horses in the Sims 4, I would like to see them in Windenburg, on the island where the family Bjergsen lives and/or the country side of this map. I think horses will suit there although I agree that the size of the map is still a little bit on the small side to have wild horses running around and roaming the planes.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 13 of 24 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too wish there were horses. And if there were I suggest being able to take care of foals and be able t see wild horses on a beach or something like that.

Message 14 of 24 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I Agree!!!! The Sims 3 Pets was my favourite pack of the Sims 3 and I almost exclusively played with the horses because they were so much fun!! I really think it's a good idea to bring them to the Sims 4. The popularity and fame addition that you mentioned sounds so good! Just like the real horse races. I really hope that EA think about adding them because it would be such a good addition. 

Message 15 of 24 (752 Views)

Horses

★★★★★ Novice

Farm life needs to be added to 4, driving cars need to be added to 4, and in 5he bundle purchase we should be able to pick instead of 1 from each section since some of us are Max out so we can't purchase in bundle, I don't care about starwars, I don't want parenthood so I am screwed 

Message 16 of 24 (619 Views)

Re: Horses

Champion (Retired)

@missjnjranch 

Farm life could be added in a new vacation world like Batuu. However cars do not make sense as there are no open world to drive in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 24 (597 Views)

horses

★ Novice

Okay so I know you guys have probably read a ton of posts like this one, but here I go.

I really think you guys should add more pets/animals in the game, specifically horses. It would be so much more interesting.

Maybe you guys could make a game pack or just a free update -- I suggest the free update because that would be a lot nicer Standard smile -- where sims can ride/own. Sims could own horses, learn tricks on them (like trick riding), or show jump them, or stuff like that. I think a lot of people would like that, but then again I am just one simmer.

I really hope you guys take this suggestion seriously and hopefully actually listen to it and add it to the game. That would make me soooo happy! Standard smile

Message 18 of 24 (557 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, This is just my opinion.

I grew up on the Sims (1,2,3,4) And In 2-3 I wasn't a Fan with some of the animals, And I wish they brung back the Guinea Pig/Hampster Cage. But Horses I wasn't a big fan of, But it was cool. I love Sims 4 the way it is but if they brung back horses 

But than they with charge $30 to add it as an Add-on expansion pack.

Message 19 of 24 (512 Views)

★ Guide

If we get horses, I need jockey as a career back. We had a "minigame" jockey career in The Sims 3 and I loved it, that was awesome, but sims 4 should do better than it's predecessors, so I want, nay, DEMAND an active jockey career. 

It would be so dope. Pls Daddy EA I will never complain about journey to batuu ever again if you grant my wish Devil

Message 20 of 24 (509 Views)