Sims 4 DLC and xbox game pass

by xXTheBingsXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 DLC and xbox game pass

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I've had and been playing Sims 4 for a bit.

I also got XBOX game pass, which means I now have E.A. Play, which means I can play Sims 4 on my phone via streaming which is AWESOME by the way.

is there a way to get the Sims 4 addon packs I purchased, to carry over to game pass so that? It let me link the same E.A. Play account with my Game Pass account, but when I pull it up on my phone via game pass, the packs do not seem to be included as they are when I play it via E.A. Desktop.

Message 1 of 3 (5,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 DLC and xbox game pass

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @xXTheBingsXx Just like @Coley666 mentioned, you are not able to use DLC pack that were purchased in a different platform.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (4,995 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately you can't mix the PC purchases with XBOX purchases.

Message 2 of 3 (5,030 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @xXTheBingsXx Just like @Coley666 mentioned, you are not able to use DLC pack that were purchased in a different platform.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (4,996 Views)