Re: Sims 4 Console Build Limit

by BradmanSuit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Console Build Limit

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
On past Sims games that were on console, there was always a build limit that limited how much you could do on a lot. I was wondering if now that the Sims is coming to next gen consoles, if that feature would be making a return or if it has been removed?
Message 1 of 5 (5,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

As much as will fit. Though if you have a lot you may see a decrease in speed when the game tries to calculate a path from A to B for a Sim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (6,303 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

The lots have a certain size you must stay within. There are a possibility for two basement levels as well as three floors above ground and a limit of 8 sims in a household.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (5,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
So there are no limits to how much I can put inside the house?
Message 3 of 5 (5,026 Views)

Champion (Retired)

As much as will fit. Though if you have a lot you may see a decrease in speed when the game tries to calculate a path from A to B for a Sim.

Message 4 of 5 (6,304 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok thank you. Ive been really excited to play the Sims 4, and was worried that would be a recurring problem.
Message 5 of 5 (4,999 Views)