Re: Sims 4 Collections folder

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Collections folder

★★ Novice

Hello,

I would love to have a Sims 4 Collections folder...like in the other Sims Basketball...

It ould be so much easier to find the object we are looking for...

Do you think they will do it?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7 (2,197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@PurplePuffster,I'm glad its working somewhat for you, even if it isn't what you had in mind originally. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (2,054 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I have thought the same! I use some objects over and over when I'm creating. Ths would be handy!

Message 2 of 7 (2,070 Views)

★ Apprentice

When in build mode you have the option to filter your objects (it's on the right hand side above the objects window). You can also filter by expansion pack. Maybe this will help you.

Message 3 of 7 (2,055 Views)

Champion

@ms_kookay@PurplePuffster , I agree with @pinkemieze in that the filters used in Build/Buy Mode can be very helpful!  For example if you want to do a more completely Halloween themed build or decoration, then you can filter the options to just show items from the Vampires GP and the Spooky Stuff SP.  Or if you want to concentrate on a very family-friendly design, you can choose just items from packs like the Parenthood GP, the Toddler Stuff SP, Cool Kitchen SP , Backyard Stuff SP,  and the Kids Room SP.  Wink

Message 4 of 7 (2,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@pinkemieze wrote:

When in build mode you have the option to filter your objects (it's on the right hand side above the objects window). You can also filter by expansion pack. Maybe this will help you.

Yep!  Already doing it! thanks!

Message 5 of 7 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@PugLove888 wrote:

@ms_kookay@PurplePuffster , I agree with @pinkemieze in that the filters used in Build/Buy Mode can be very helpful!  For example if you want to do a more completely Halloween themed build or decoration, then you can filter the options to just show items from the Vampires GP and the Spooky Stuff SP.  Or if you want to concentrate on a very family-friendly design, you can choose just items from packs like the Parenthood GP, the Toddler Stuff SP, Cool Kitchen SP , Backyard Stuff SP,  and the Kids Room SP.  Wink

Yep! already doing it! thanks!

Message 6 of 7 (1,941 Views)

Champion

@PurplePuffster,I'm glad its working somewhat for you, even if it isn't what you had in mind originally. Wink

Message 7 of 7 (2,055 Views)