Sims 4 Christmas pack idea

by SimmeringPassion

Original Post

Sims 4 Christmas pack idea

[ Edited ]

Sul Sul!

So it's about time for Christmas again and thanksgiving as well as Christmas for America but I've been thinking we have the Christmas little ad on for free such as festive clothing and decorations and everything else that comes with it but we don't have a Christmas pack, what I would personally love is to be Mr and Mrs Claus along with elves and reindeer’s that fly! And having to give the kids the different presents they ask for! That would be the exciting part!

The kids get to write Christmas lists where it goes to the North Pole and there's a location where you see the North Pole! Obviously having to complete the quest of “raising Christmas joy and spirits” to discover it but it would go great with the winter times of the seasons pack.

Thanksgiving could have an element of a turkey costume as well as going well with the themed parties in seasons and telling what their thankful of to your choice of course.

And depending on how naughty or nice your Sims child/children are depends on whether they get what they ask for!

So if their grades are good and they're not misbehaving then they will get good results but if they are bad then they won't get what they desire. I also imagine a reward where they have quests for the children to go to the North Pole with their families.

The start of the quest would start with spotting a reindeer during the winter period and then it goes from there. Befriending the reindeer with a carrot and then it will open up an elf looking for the reindeer. Maybe if your lucky you will get to fly on the back of the reindeer.

When it spots your Sim it gets scared and runs away behind a tree, you then show your if no harm and befriend the elf.

Other quests come along and then before you know it your going to North Pole to meet Santa in person so make sure you have some Christmas cookies in your inventory!  It would be lovely to see the sleigh and all the reindeer fly off into a foggy Christmas night!

My thoughts that I would love to see! Oh and of course the present making factory too! That would be so lovely! Along with all the special items you can get only when you visit the North Pole!

I would love a little Christmas shop where you can get special and magical items! Such as sleepy dust, in my household it was a running idea that Santa put sleepy dust on all of us on Christmas Eve and my father even wrote it on the back of his shirt, this is a great memory for me to remember him by as well as many others!

“Sleepy dust” that I have mentioned is a dust that makes the Sim/s go to sleep the moment of contact so that Santa can make his arrival without being seen because otherwise he would be held up by talking to a surprised and excited child/children.

Another idea would be a magic crystal ball that shows your Sims what's happening in the North Pole when they look through it.

There's also the magic reindeer toy that if petted a reindeer arrives near to your Sims home to have some play and petting time so ensure carrots are near.

With this pack in CAS mode you can make elves too which I would so love! Would I love to make a family of mystical and magical elves that have special powers such as cheerful magic or Christmas spirit charms that can be set for all Sims in the area (because of course you need Christmas spirit to keep the factory working and the North Pole to still be up and running)

There should be multicultural Mr and Mrs Claus so any race can be Mr and Mrs Claus and of course when the old Mr and Mrs Claus pass on to the sleigh in the sky you see new ones of different races this would be so cool to see.

With outdoor retreat just like the hermit how they change from time to time that's how it should be once! I love the idea and not because it's mine! (Well part reason, can't blame me. You gotta love what you do and think of to make progress in the right direction)

That's all from me Jazzysquares,

Dag Dag!

Message 1 of 6 (553 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Christmas pack idea

Community Manager

Hi @SimmeringPassion

That is so creative. 😲

Unfortunately we're not able to accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA (please read this for more on that). Saying that, I love that you are so passionate about the game and so creative here. Kudos to you and thanks for making this thread to share it. I adore the use of sleepy dust by Santa and the thought of befriending a sheepish helper elf!!! 

If you haven't yet, consider a career in story-building or games in general. EA shares any open opportunities on the careers site or if you're a student, visit this page. Above all else though, keep nurturing your creativity. Heart

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

Hi Lanna,

When I read this it nearly brought me to tears due to the fact that I am thankful that you see my passion! 

I am thankful that you love my idea and that you see me for who I am rather than me being ignored. 

I have looked into a career with EA before but didn't know where to start, I want to be a part of making sims great and my ideas being a part of why it makes great memories, experiences, has inclusivity with the community and so much creativity with the game in future packs and versions! 

I have won a speed speaking contest from talking about sims and I have found a community where I am respected for speaking my ideas for sims rather than being looked at like “what are you talking about?” Or “Yeaaaaaah...... I’m really not interested” 

Basically what I’m trying to say is I’m thankful to be here apart of this community and I am always looking to do more for what I love! 

I shall be looking at the careers page for jobs to work alongside EA with “The Sims” because when I was younger (in primary school) I said to everyone who asked me what did I want to be when I was older “I want to work with EA with sims!” Thats still a dream now! Never forgotten, digressing out the way. 

I appreciate your response.

Thank you for reading my post and letting me know I’m seen and heard for my ideas! 

Many thanks and stay safe,

Jazzysquares!

Message 3 of 6 (506 Views)

Community Manager
Hello,

That's wonderful to hear @SimmeringPassion. Definitely keep your eyes peeled on the careers page if you're interested in working with EA as that's where job opportunities will be shared.

I should add, the CM's on this forum are constantly reading the boards and everything players share with us, it's just not always feasible to reply to them all. Please don't be disheartened if your's doesn't receive a reply from us. Your ideas are fun and very creative, you should always be happy to post and share them with the community. Standard smile

Happy Simming, o/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (489 Views)

Hi @EA_Lanna,

It’s always great to hear back from you!

I completely understand that the CM’s can’t find everyones post to reply as there’s so many topics being posted everyday that how can you find every single one, I shall be looking for new careers that are posted from the page but what would it be called if I was to see it, just so I don’t get excited for the wrong job opportunity!

Working for EA with sims game ideas and concepts / storylines would be a dream come true honestly so I’m honoured that you’ve given me your words of wisdom!

I will definitely stay Simming, as I haven’t got a laptop to Sim on I downloaded Sims Mobile again and I love it! I must say the features of the second floor and stairs wasn’t there when I first downloaded it (and deleted it because I could play it on my laptop, until it broke! So back to the phone again and I was so surprised at the new features!)

I also love the feature of the eco workshop and the actions being sped up, as I’m a fast simmer I like everything fast and so this really goes hand in hand!

Jazzysquares

Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

Hi @EA_Lanna,

I forgot to mention before I looked at the careers hub and I got confused of that I was looking for at what part do I go into, funny it brings back memories from last year looking for jobs and now it’s being mentioned I’m taking it as a sign! Hehehe 😁 

I’ve attached two photos showing what I see and what would it be named unless I’m in the wrong part hahah

Jazzysquares

Message 6 of 6 (465 Views)