Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - Star Rating Difficulty

by nesland91

Original Post

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - Star Rating Difficulty

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

I am having a really tough time getting 5 star ratings at my vet clinic and I don't know why. For a while it was going back and forth between 3.5 and 4. It's been on 4 for a while now luckily. All my vets are fully trained and are happy with their jobs. The clinic is clean and decorated nicely. Nobody waits long. I have good music playing in the waiting room, although it is annoying when my staff start dancing instead of working. I always call it a good pet after treating. I try to have a positive interaction before I begin examining and after. 

What am I not getting? I even have set my prices to 75% mark up and use the highest marketing package. Is there a formula I could follow?

And yes, I have earned all perk points and set quality of supply quality to the highest.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I really love this expansion but this is really disappointing.

Thanks,

Frosty Sims Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (6,189 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TheFrostySims

I'm not sure, but from what I've heard others say, you can get a 5 star-rating if you give them the treatment without examining them. Which means that you as a player would need to learn all sicknesses and be able to see what it is without examining them. Maybe you could try this on some pet that you're 100% sure of, and see if that grants you a higher rating?
But I agree that it seems strange if this is the only way as your employees won't be a able to do this..

Message 2 of 5 (6,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have heard this method too but I also think this is too involved. Like some cures, according to the green thumbs up don't make sense. 

Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 5 (6,168 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @TheFrostySims 

Just thought I'd mention that there is a mod to make a 5 Star Vet happen 'always'.. I'm a mod and cc user. 

If you keep them updated they don't create a problem: I can't post a link here but if you'd like it search >> "sims4studio   thread/11143/request-modding-vet-clinic-star"

Sasha

nb: also you can dm me if you can't find it

Message 4 of 5 (6,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I'm done it and here is the video of my experience about it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODjyzQfuBBg hope you this is helpful for you

Message 5 of 5 (5,931 Views)