Sims 4 Can't bundle Paranormal stuff pack

by Dani9Dani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Can't bundle Paranormal stuff pack

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello,

I've been trying to add Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack into my cart and it's giving me the option to bundle which is what I would like to do, but when I click bundle and chose an extension and game pack i want Sims 4 paranormal stuff pack is not listed on the stuff packs that I can bundle. I was wondering if this is a bug or if it isn't available to bundle at the moment. If it happens to not be available for bundling right now when will it be?

Thanks again!0000000

(CM: Edited to update thread title)

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Paranormal stuff pack

@Dani9Dani  Game and stuff packs are usually available for bundling soon after release, meaning anywhere from a few hours to a day.  If the Paranormal pack can't be bundled as of tomorrow, I'll try to get a more definitive answer.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (526 Views)

All Replies

@Dani9Dani  Game and stuff packs are usually available for bundling soon after release, meaning anywhere from a few hours to a day.  If the Paranormal pack can't be bundled as of tomorrow, I'll try to get a more definitive answer.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (527 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Sweet! Thank you so much for the answer, even if you don't work for EA, its super helpful! I'll wait to see if I can bundle within a few hours or tomorrow then! Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (508 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Can't bundle Paranormal stuff pack

★★★ Newbie
@Dani9Dani any updates on this? I have the same issue.wanted to get another expansion at the same time
Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)