Sims 4 CAS filters

by iheartanimaljam8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 CAS filters

★★★★★ Novice

for a few months, there has been an issue. in CAS the filters for "Custom Content"  and "Unlocks" are missing. My game only shows "Purchased" in the filters. I need help. I tried everything and nothing. People on my other post thought that I was missing CC. well yes but no. I can enable mods and cc. I play on a laptop HP computer. My game works but has filters missing. So please help. this is frustrating to me! 20200614_005540.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (1,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 CAS filters

★★★ Expert

@iheartanimaljam8 You won't see a filter selection for Custom Content unless you have CC properly installed in your game. Same for Unlocks, if you have not yet unlocked any career reward outfits, festival t-shirts, etc., you won't see a filter selection for Unlocks either. Here is what I see when I start a New Game with a no-CC save:

cas filter no cc.JPG

As soon as you can get CC to work properly in your game you'll be able to see them in CAS with the filter turned on or off. With the filter turned off you will see Maxis items + CC, with the filter turned on you'll only see CC.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,457 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

@iheartanimaljam8 You won't see a filter selection for Custom Content unless you have CC properly installed in your game. Same for Unlocks, if you have not yet unlocked any career reward outfits, festival t-shirts, etc., you won't see a filter selection for Unlocks either. Here is what I see when I start a New Game with a no-CC save:

cas filter no cc.JPG

As soon as you can get CC to work properly in your game you'll be able to see them in CAS with the filter turned on or off. With the filter turned off you will see Maxis items + CC, with the filter turned on you'll only see CC.

Message 2 of 7 (1,458 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The thing is I put cc in my game and it doesn't show. So, idk how many things there is for me to do.

Message 3 of 7 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

OMG! I FIXED ITTT!!!

Message 4 of 7 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Expert

That's great to hear!!! :D

cute cat.JPG

Message 5 of 7 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How

Message 6 of 7 (279 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread is older now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread instead and we'll be happy to take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 7 (274 Views)