Sims 4 BFF option not there

by TactfulTay179

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 BFF option not there

Hero
@TactfulTay179 What traits does the Sim have that can't ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 33 (645 Views)

★★ Apprentice

She has Romantic, Cheerful and Neat

And the sim I’m trying to get her to be BFFs with for the Soulmate aspiration is:

Perfectionist, Jealous, and Ambitious

Message 12 of 33 (623 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 So I tried with two Sims with those traits and had no issues becoming bffs.

Wonder why it's not working for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 33 (603 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I have no idea. Thing of it is, the teenage sim who is friends with that cute teen from Mt. whatever they’re bffs and she has two of the three traits. And then since it would let me be BFFs with a 5 star celebrity sim I was fully friends with but not her current bf it was weird? Maybe in one of these patches it’ll be fixed and it’s just a weird kink 

Message 14 of 33 (589 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 Does it maybe work now that your bff with the celebrity ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 33 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I didn’t actually click the option, I just noticed the option was available for that specific sim. I’m currently on the soulmate aspiration which is “marry BFF” so if I can’t be BFFs with the non-celebrity I’m trying to best friend, I’ll probably just cheat through the aspiration

Message 16 of 33 (566 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 I'm a bit confused about a remark you made in your last post and wonder if I misunderstood your issue: You are NOT currently already BFF with that Sim you want to be BFF with and just have issues with the aspiration fulfilling ?

Does your Sim have a current BFF at all (this shouldn't matter since you can switch bff now but it still would be interesting info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 33 (551 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sorry! She was able to be BFFs with a random person so I did that to complete the worlds friendliest person aspiration or whatever it is. And now I’m on soulmate and I need her to be BFFs with her boyfriend but the option doesn’t show for either sim until I discovered I could be BFFs with the 5-star celebrity with the female sim

Message 18 of 33 (541 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 OK. then I understood correctly the first time.

Do they live in the same household ? Have you tried both ways ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 33 (532 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes they do and yes I have :/. He is Ambitious, Perfectionist, and Jealous oh my god…he is me

Message 20 of 33 (527 Views)