Sims 4 BFF option not there

by TactfulTay179

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 BFF option not there

★★ Apprentice

With all the Sims I play I try and complete the friend of the world aspiration and with my first sim in the household I was able to make a BFF but now the option is nowhere to be found and their romance and friendship bar is maxed. I had them talking for over six hours and the BFF option never appeared

Message 1 of 33 (3,053 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 BFF option not there

★★ Apprentice

Oh my god. For reasons unknown I can click become best friends with my 5-star celebrity friend but not the sim I want to!! This is progress though so I’m marking this as solved!

View in thread

Message 10 of 33 (2,905 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@TactfulTay179 To be sure I understand you right: This happens to all your Sims with any other Sim except that one Sim where it worked ?

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 33 (3,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It happened once because I was playing three Sims and two of them had the same aspiration so I was grinding. But it worked with one and then when it was time for the other sim to make a BFF, she couldn’t do it. I have yet to switch households but I ended up cheating my way to completing the aspiration

Message 3 of 33 (2,996 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I even tried doing it from the male sim she’s supposed to be BFFs with and no luck. I am not using any cc or mods!

Message 4 of 33 (2,995 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 33 (2,985 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Idk how to do that! Can you send a DM? I tried to go to your profile but there’s no link for how to do that

Message 6 of 33 (2,969 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 Here's the instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M172240

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 33 (2,959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m trying to follow the instructions but I have a MacBook and it’s not letting me send it via OneDrive

Message 8 of 33 (2,953 Views)

Hero
@TactfulTay179 try google drive ? Or some other file sharing ? Not sure what mac has

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 33 (2,936 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh my god. For reasons unknown I can click become best friends with my 5-star celebrity friend but not the sim I want to!! This is progress though so I’m marking this as solved!

Message 10 of 33 (2,906 Views)