Re: Sims 4 ADD Call Police to Game

by Bear620

Original Post

Sims 4 ADD Call Police to Game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been playing Sims since the very first version when it first came out. I've played Sims  1 ,2, 3 and 4. Sims 1-3 had call the Police option like when a burglar was entering your house. Sims 2  ,y character was a Police Officer so I call the Police they come and arrest the suspect . Sims 3 I could be arrested for mischief or criminal career. Sims 4 came out and well no Call Police but you still have Call Fire Department. You have to install mods which disable Trophies and Achievements and the mods some are stable and EA doesn't recognize them. So every update they disable the mods and you have to re-activate them in your game and then restart your game. Mods allow you to do different things . I want Call Police because my character is a actor and is always has trespassers like TOM PEEPING and paparazzi always taking his picture or harassing him at his business.  So please EA can you please make a Update to add that feature. My Sim has been caught stealing why not have the NPC Sims call the Police? They don't have that option even for them because there are no NPC police Officers in game besides the GET TO WORK DLC and those Cops are lazy.

Message 1 of 4 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Bear620 Id like to see burglaries return in the sims 4 with a toggle on/off for it. where you call police and 2 police officers arrive and fight the criminal
Message 2 of 4 (1,736 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to know why they included Fire Department in the game and not Police from EA Developers.

Message 3 of 4 (1,707 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Bear620 Hello, I also miss calling the police to intervene exactly as you describe. Hopefully the Ea devs will hear us out and consider adding it to Sims 4.
Message 4 of 4 (1,592 Views)