Sim wont travel through archway in Jungle Adventure

by feraldaryldixon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim wont travel through archway in Jungle Adventure

★★★ Newbie

Playing Sims 4 Jungle Adventure, I cleared an arch way, got the pop up for random encounter, after selecting my answer instead of traveling through my sim came back out on the end they entered from. When I click on the archway I am able to select the Travel Through button but my Sim refuses to go through and their little thought bubble shows the image for the little pile of dirt you excavate. I have maxed out archeology, no mods of any kind. 

I tried travling back to their lodge and sleeping and returning, and I tried turning the game off and on again but nothing helped. I also made sure to excavate all dig piles in the area just in case thats for some reason what's bothering them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (2,149 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim wont travel through archway in Jungle Adventure

Champion (Retired)

@feraldaryldixon 

This is a bug. A dig pile spawned too close to the arch on the other side so there is no room for the sim. To fix it you must end the vacation and return on a new vacation so everything resets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,134 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@feraldaryldixon 

This is a bug. A dig pile spawned too close to the arch on the other side so there is no room for the sim. To fix it you must end the vacation and return on a new vacation so everything resets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thank you so much!
Message 3 of 5 (2,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

doesn't help in my case i've done this and nothing i chacked no dig pile on the other side any other suggentions pls?

Message 4 of 5 (1,412 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @t6rpdmpjg1gw,

Since this thread was last active, the game has been patched and updated many times. What helped back then may not help now. It might be best to pop open a new thread and add some information about what you're seeing now and what you've already tried.

I'll close this thread out here in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (1,364 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help