Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

★ Expert

@MayaRose1138 I have that every so often where my kids will not get all their stars. The events don't always pop up for children or retired sims. Its been happening since the last patch issued , The patch before they added the waterfront 

Message 791 of 835 (1,369 Views)

★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@MayaRose1138 I had that problem last week but then the toddler and then child had events so by the time she became an adult she had 3 stars.  ☺

One of my sims will only have two stars - he didn't get the toddler event (by the time I fetched his father yesterday, he had a birthday cake) and after completing the child event today, he has the birthday cake to become an adult.  His younger brother missed the toddler event too as he had the birthday cake before I had finished the event with his older brother.  Hopefully he can get an event tomorrow before aging up!  

Message 792 of 835 (1,338 Views)

★★ Guide

@mrdoggie94, after a lot of thinking and looking at my sims for the next generation, I've decided not to marry anyone in in this generation.  Thanks for the offer of Lillian but I'll have to pass this time.  

@Finealta, Isla has two grandsons - Justice, with red hair, and Jett, with pink hair.  They're both children if you want to check them out Standard smile

Message 793 of 835 (1,317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a female sim who I’m willing to part with. Any takers? Not sure of any or all info you’ll need, but I have attached some info about her. Name is EMILY GRACE

Message 794 of 835 (1,300 Views)

★ Expert

@BWilliams83 don't give your sim any more traits if you want to pass your sim off. Most people who trade only want a sim with one trait.  Two triats might be ok. When you pass a sim to another player , that sim won't keep their job or hobby but will keep their traits. The more traits you give the  the sim, the closer sim  is to retirement . If the sim gets to close to retirement you won't be able to pass the sim off to another player. 

Message 795 of 835 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Do they now retire automatically? Or there's a pop up message like usual?

Unfortunately, I accidentally give my heirs their last traits...

Message 796 of 835 (1,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@MayaRose1138

Maya, there's a limit of 3 family events daily. If my sim has only 2-star Good Upbringing trait, I kick them off to the NPC Land.

Maybe next generation...

Message 797 of 835 (1,284 Views)

★ Expert

@mrdoggie94 people who usually trade want a sim with only the one trait when you promote them. Many don't want to trade sims with even 3 traits. 

If your sims have all 4 traits you can't pass them off to another player. Once you give them the last trait it takes like 4 days to get the retirement notice. You would just retire them when your ready to retire them . You can ignore the retirement notice for as long as you want 

Message 798 of 835 (1,278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi all.

I have 4 sims to marry off.

They are Cillian (the left most playable), Lillian (the right most playable), and unpromoted sims Marie and Herbert.

if you're interested add me. My friend code is 4J64AF9...

Message 799 of 835 (1,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

• @mrdoggie94 wrote:

@MayaRose1138

Maya, there's a limit of 3 family events daily. If my sim has only 2-star Good Upbringing trait, I kick them off to the NPC Land.

Maybe next generation...

Ah, well that explains things, since I had a retired person in the house too.  Only got one toddler now, so he should be right.  

I have had four boys in a row, which makes 5 boys and one girl for this generation!  I think that's the most boy-heavy generation I've had so far.  

Message 800 of 835 (1,521 Views)