Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by dancerlma454

Original Post

★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz by any chance are you wanting a female. I remember you liked one of my Sims and it just so happens that her granddaughter looks just like her

Message 491 of 835 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@dancerlma454 Adam is wearing a leather jacket, jeans, sneakers and sunglasses. If you have something specific you want him wearing, let me know. He has an hour to go before his shift at work ends. I just want the coin from this shift and you can take him. Just send me a request and I'll pass him over 

My izzy closet is full so the stickers don't really matter. I have another female sim to promote 

That's odd. He's been walking around my town in a pink towel all afternoon. I'm not particular about what he's wearing. What he has on sounds good.

Message 492 of 835 (841 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 That was his outfit , I changed it. That was his silly outfit. He is now in a tux just in case you were going to do the marriage when I send him over to you 

Message 493 of 835 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I’m not particularly attached to one of my current sims, Ciaran.  He’s active now, and has 3 stars good upbringing and the ambitious trait.  I wont give him any other traits if anyone wants him.

Message 494 of 835 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter I figured it was for the silly theme. My game seems to be on a delay in regards to other players' Sims clothing. I'm not really sure how long of a delay.

Thank you for Adam though. 

Message 495 of 835 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Message 496 of 835 (814 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 Your welcome. I don't think the clothing syncs in others games. That has happened to me where I see a sim at a party and they are wearing something different at the party than what they are wearing in my town. It may take the game to reset for you to see a different outfit in your game if the sim has changed clothes 

Message 497 of 835 (806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@terogamusaudiHaz by any chance are you wanting a female. I remember you liked one of my Sims and it just so happens that her granddaughter looks just like her

She’s pretty! Sorry, not yet but thanks! I keep having baby girls, oh why 😫

I’m looking for a bachelor now tho. Any young good looking not necessarily nice and available future hubby up for grab? I’m planning to pair my Adriana with one

Edit: The soonest I can move in a sim is next week, after sticker contest, maybe?

Message 498 of 835 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz wrote:

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

She’s pretty! Sorry, not yet but thanks! I keep having baby girls, oh why 😫

I’m looking for a bachelor now tho. Any young good looking not necessarily nice and available future hubby up for grab? I’m planning to pair my Adriana with one

Edit: The soonest I can move in a sim is next week, after sticker contest, maybe?

Look up further lol 😝 (i posted one of those)

Message 499 of 835 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz I have Ruben I have only given him Ambitious 3 and Musical 2. I don't have to add any more traits. I haven't hooked him up with anyone in my game yet so you can have him if you want and Ill play my girls . I'm fine with you taking him next week and Ill just play him for coin until then. If you don't want Ruben , I will keep him and find him a woman. Let me know

Message 500 of 835 (774 Views)