Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by dancerlma454

Original Post

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 That is usually the first trait I add. You do have ambition level 3 heirloom?

Message 451 of 835 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter me too. And yes I've got level 3.

Message 452 of 835 (597 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 I'll give him his first trait and then if I get offers to add more traits before you take him, Ill ask you if you want me to add more or just leave the rest for you to add since he will be starting his Job and hobby from scratch when you get him 

Message 453 of 835 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@michellechingg wrote:

@MayaRose1138 wrote:

@michellechingg wrote:

@MayaRose1138 Okay great! Could you give me your time zone just so I can be sure when it'll start? :') Also, I was wondering if it was possible for my playable sim to go over to your house and meet Elijah even before he has been made playable?

I'm in Australia, so +10 hours, I think, from GMT.  Currently 2pm here.  I think you can visit my house but can't interact with Elijah unless I throw a party.  Would you like me to throw a party today or wait until tomorrow afternoon when I can make him playable?

Oh, I'm in Canada, so EST time haha. It's 5:21am here rip... If I can interact with him without him being playable, you can throw the party asap!! Standard smile))

This didn't show up on my thread last night Frown. If I aim to throw a party tonight my time, it will be early morning for you, and I quite likely will have Elijah active (as one of my other sims came up with the retirement notice today, so that will be two sims I can retire).  I'll start it about 7pm my time, so that you can send your sim to meet him in your morning (can't start it now because I've already set my sims on long tasks).  Hopefully that will work.  

Any trait you you want me to give him?

Message 454 of 835 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MayaRose1138 wrote:

@michellechingg wrote:

@MayaRose1138 wrote:

@michellechingg wrote:

@MayaRose1138 Okay great! Could you give me your time zone just so I can be sure when it'll start? :') Also, I was wondering if it was possible for my playable sim to go over to your house and meet Elijah even before he has been made playable?

I'm in Australia, so +10 hours, I think, from GMT.  Currently 2pm here.  I think you can visit my house but can't interact with Elijah unless I throw a party.  Would you like me to throw a party today or wait until tomorrow afternoon when I can make him playable?

Oh, I'm in Canada, so EST time haha. It's 5:21am here rip... If I can interact with him without him being playable, you can throw the party asap!! Standard smile))

This didn't show up on my thread last night Frown. If I aim to throw a party tonight my time, it will be early morning for you, and I quite likely will have Elijah active (as one of my other sims came up with the retirement notice today, so that will be two sims I can retire).  I'll start it about 7pm my time, so that you can send your sim to meet him in your morning (can't start it now because I've already set my sims on long tasks).  Hopefully that will work.  

Any trait you you want me to give him?

Do you mind giving me the conversion of 7pm your time to EST please? Standard smile I'll set an alarm just in case hahha. And maybe the creative trait? I haven't unlocked very many traits yet oops

Message 455 of 835 (536 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 I decided to promote him. He is looking much better now with a makeover

Message 456 of 835 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter

Niiice. Are you going to the party tonight?

Message 457 of 835 (515 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 I already did two parties today. I'll be at Haz party  tomorrow and I'll probably also throw a party tomorrow because I'll have double the stickers. I did not throw a party this past week. I can send Ruben into Haz party. He will be at my house too. 

Message 458 of 835 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter oh I didn't even ask.. what time zone are you in?  Haz's party is in a little more than an hour and a half... 11:30 pm here so I won't be in for too long.

Message 459 of 835 (492 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 Oh I probably can't go to Haz party until 4 am tomorrow my time.. I'm EST. and it looks like your on the same time as me. . I have to go to the vet at 9:30 in the morning and Ill probably start my party when I get home or maybe earlier. I want to make sure when I throw mine i get both sets of stickers 

Message 460 of 835 (479 Views)