Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by dancerlma454

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

I don't know, @rmw8855, but they're level 9 already! It seems to go much quicker than usual...!

Message 431 of 835 (1,292 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Thanks, @rmw8855, he has moved in! No sign of Llama Flu either...!!

Message 432 of 835 (1,266 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:

Thanks, @rmw8855, he has moved in! No sign of Llama Flu either...!!

Thank goodness.  The last thing we need is another outbreak of the Llama Flu.  8^)  Hopefully it has been cured forever.

They make such a cute couple.  

Message 433 of 835 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My new girl Sims Cadence and Carina are looking for husbands and Christian needs a wife/new home. They'll be promoted Monday. 

Message 434 of 835 (1,221 Views)

★ Expert

@dancerlma454 Ill have two boys available tomorrow. One needs to age up and will be an adult tomorrow. I'll post pics tomorrow of my available sims if your interested. 

Message 435 of 835 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MayaRose1138 Sorry for the late reply! I'd love a blue haired sim though :o I have blue hair irl so I'd love to try and keep it in the family LOL. When would he be ready?

Message 436 of 835 (1,187 Views)

★★ Guide

@michellechingg wrote:

@MayaRose1138 Sorry for the late reply! I'd love a blue haired sim though :o I have blue hair irl so I'd love to try and keep it in the family LOL. When would he be ready?

I can activate him Monday or Tuesday, that's when my next sim will be ready to retire (as soon as her daughter ages to adult; she's a toddler at the moment).  Elijah is his name, and you can probably work out which one he is in my house because he's the only male with blue hair!  I'll be able to throw a party on either of those nights, after about 5pm (it's 3.30pm here now, so that gives you an idea of time).  

You have blue hair?  Cool!!

Message 437 of 835 (1,177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@dancerlma454 here are my two males. I need to clean them up I don't want to promote them unless someone wants them because I have other Sims I want to play and promote. These two are cousins

Message 438 of 835 (1,158 Views)

★ Expert

I also have a female available

Message 439 of 835 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter

Oh... This is a bit awkward but are they by chance related to a Sim named Zayne? 😳

Message 440 of 835 (1,123 Views)