Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by pepperjax1230

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Ooohhh, please could I have both..??!! A brother and sister double wedding...!

Will do.  That sounds exciting.  Richard is currently confiring with family about his career choices.  He will certainly accept input from his future family as well if you care to give it.  The only things that are not open to him are fashion and photography, as those are currently taken in the family.

Message 101 of 835 (990 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Sure, anything really! Doctor would be great, or restaurant chef, I think Tabitha will take over from her dad, who is photographer. That means they both work at the Market piazza...
Message 102 of 835 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I have Jax I would like to move out if anyone wants him. I’ve got three adult sims as of today and would really like to promote one to two of them after the sticker comp finishes. I’m ready to retire Archer too at the same time.
Message 103 of 835 (970 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Sorry, I tend to prefer Sims that have only just been made playable...otherwise the age gap is so big, hahaha
Message 104 of 835 (947 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
All good @themummyof4 I’ll just retire him as soon as I get the option and promote one of the other three adults sons lol
Message 105 of 835 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4

I've started a thread in the bug reports section about the game changing the traits of our sims when we move them in.  They asked for pictures.  I've put up a picture of Adrianna's pre-transfer traits, would you please post of picture there of her traits post transfer to your house.  We can also add pictures of the sims we plan to transfer as soon as the sticker rewards come.  That way they can have reference points immediately pre and post transfer.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Moved-in-Sims-loose-traits/m-p/6817277/highlight/false#M4302

Message 106 of 835 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hi Standard smile

Anyone want to move in my sims wearing and Izzy creation of their choice?!
Going from left to right:
Jax is an active sim with all traits including a 1 Star good upbringing.
Payton and Carter are both inactive sims that I can make playable once Jax is gone. Both Peyton and Carter are new adults with 3 Star good upbringings
All the clothes I’m happy to send them wearing are in the photos attached. Cheers 👍
Message 107 of 835 (875 Views)

★★★ Guide

@themummyof4 wrote:
Sorry, I tend to prefer Sims that have only just been made playable...otherwise the age gap is so big, hahaha

Hey you never complained before over a free sim 😂

Message 108 of 835 (864 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Hahaha, welllll, if you'd read Transitions (http://vicarioush.ome.online/transitions ) you would have read that it wasn't love at first sight... but I did like Sebastian, so I am very grateful!! He was very kind and had a great hearty laugh..!
Message 109 of 835 (858 Views)

★★★ Guide

@themummyof4 wrote:
Hahaha, welllll, if you'd read Transitions (http://vicarioush.ome.online/transitions ) you would have read that it wasn't love at first sight... but I did like Sebastian, so I am very grateful!! He was very kind and had a great hearty laugh..!

I take it he is still around because my sims can still talk to their uncle

Message 110 of 835 (851 Views)