Re: Sim trading thread - Find a partner for your Sims

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

This is a great idea. I’m having no luck with Sims accepting move-in requests anymore.😕 Maybe because of Active/Passive being so handy. 

I have one Sim in need of a great guy to move in and start a family with. She had a boyfriend but I take it he was married. He was wearing a ring and declined a move-in request, so all was lost, anyway. 
I do keep my Sims busy, but they hang out together a lot and get lots of breaks relaxing in the hot tub and playing games. He would be treated like gold, I promise.😊

I don’t know where to find my friend code but if a couple people could come to a party that would be great.The only thing is that I can talk to you but other Sims can’t talk to me (one of the bugs currently in my game) so we’d have to work it out here or in chat. 
Her name is Mary Lee and she’s very sweet and nice. I swear different Sims have different personalities! (Who knows😄)

EDE11EB3-DF6F-4368-8357-ACCBE651EE59.jpeg

Message 831 of 835 (917 Views)

Hey, @CharlieDaisy12 ! I hope you're able to find love for Mary Lee (she's adorable, btw). I can't help you with that or your communication bug, but I can help you find your friend code.
In game, you go to your side pull-out menu, then click on your friends list tab. Under the heading "Game Friends" it tells you how many friends out of 50 you have, and under that is three more tabs. Click on the tab to the far right, it's a person icon with a plus sign. It's there that you'll find your friend code.
I hope this was clear and that it helps you.
Message 832 of 835 (892 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@thecakeisaLIE82 Thanks! I’ll look that up and post it when I can. In the meantime I’ll just save that Sim and wait on something to come up. Maybe one of the upcoming Festivals, we’ll see. Thanks again.😊
Message 833 of 835 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Friend code: 6PEUNWL
Looking for: a bachelor who likes a quirky female sim with adventurous spirit.
Info about my sim: Lillith came from the long line of Hawthorne family who lived in Briny Heights. Being a 19th generation didn't stop her from pursuing her passion because despite the silver spoon in her mouth, she left Hawthorne Manor and denied all the riches that came with it. She moved to a small lot near a creak, surrounded by the beautiful sounds of nature and continues to search for the next treasure.

If anyone is insterested, do reply.

I've attached a snapshot of her chillin' at her home.

Message 834 of 835 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Friend code:FCATMDD

Three fabolous females are looking for partners. Town is so empty. Would be nice if the partner could move in, but mine can also move out. 🙂

Message 835 of 835 (760 Views)