Re: Sim has on clothes that aren’t in the game

by ktkasumu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim has on clothes that aren’t in the game

★ Apprentice

I play on Xbox one and my sim aged up and when I went into cas to change her clothes, I noticed she had on a rather cute ripped jean jacket/hoodie combo that I’ve never seen before. I searched everywhere and can’t find this item anywhere in cas. Since I’m on the game system I don’t have any custom content or mods. I’ve include a picture of the jacket. I almost don’t want to change her because I don’t want to lose the jacket lol. Was this supposed to be a part of the cottage living pack? 

Message 1 of 12 (1,286 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@ktkasumu This is a really nice jacket! I wish it was available in CAS. I know that in the game there are few items that don't show up in CAS (and cannot be unlocked through the game). There was even a mod to make them show up and it's because they aren't finished (or something like that) even that they look good and NPC wear them sometimes.

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (1,195 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@ktkasumu 

Your Sim can obviously only have clothes on that are in the game. I think this is part of a styled look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (1,277 Views)

★ Apprentice

First: obviously the first sentence in you reply was uncalled for. Second: I (along with several others) have had and reported glitches where cas items are there one day and gone the next when it comes to Xbox one. So my questions are does anyone else have this item in cas or not and was it apart of the new cottage living pack. Because like I said it is no where in cas on my system. Never seen it before and can’t find it to edit the color. Nor is it apart of any of the pre styled looks. 

Message 3 of 12 (1,268 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi ktkasumu, I'll play today and have a look around if I see it. I also had my sims sometimes show up in outfits I never saw before but that happened mainly at events. However, before I ever owned City Living, one of my sims got the home turf trait as a bug. So everything is possible. Standard smile I'll let you know if I find something.

Message 4 of 12 (1,244 Views)

★★ Guide
@ktkasumu This is a really nice jacket! I wish it was available in CAS. I know that in the game there are few items that don't show up in CAS (and cannot be unlocked through the game). There was even a mod to make them show up and it's because they aren't finished (or something like that) even that they look good and NPC wear them sometimes.
Message 5 of 12 (1,196 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you so much!!! I know I wasn’t tripping lol

Message 6 of 12 (1,189 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you!

Message 7 of 12 (1,187 Views)

★★ Guide
@ktkasumu Now I am curious if that mod would work for that jacket. I have to find it and check it. lol
Message 8 of 12 (1,174 Views)

★★ Guide

So I did my research and this jacket is a lost part of Dream Home Decorator

Message 9 of 12 (1,160 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Maysbat oh wow, thank you so much. Hopefully at some point it’ll show up in cas for our sims so wear
Message 10 of 12 (1,135 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help