Re: Sim died during Spice Festival, how to get urn?

by ValFreya13

Original Post

Sim died during Spice Festival, how to get urn?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My Sim was invited to the Spice festival by another Sim, and then died at the festival. Is there any way to retrieve the urn? Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@geekilyIf there is another sim in the household, go to the location where the sim died. If the urn is still there, click on the urn, and put it in the other sim's inventory.

Message 2 of 8 (553 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I tried but the urn isn’t there. Frown

Message 3 of 8 (547 Views)

★★★ Guide
@geekily Did you check the lots in the area? It may have moved to one of them by default? When you visit the lots, go into build mode and check everywhere because it could be hiding somewhere.
Message 4 of 8 (537 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@geekily 

If no other of your Sims were present no urn will have been created. This is always the case when a Sim dies away from the home lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jpkarlsen Ahh, right. I forgot about that.. it's MCCC that causes the urns stay on lots.
Message 6 of 8 (489 Views)

★ Novice

Ooh I do have MCCC, does that mean there’s still a chance?

Message 7 of 8 (475 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@geekily 

No, that option must have been enabled beforehand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 8 (464 Views)